Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Does Windows XP come with some kind of Alarm Clock/Calendar softwa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mid_Engine_914
that I could program in a future date and time so that when I’m on the computer it would alert me at that date and time? I searched Windows Help for “calendar” and “schedule” and didn’t really find anything.
mrhurtalot
negatory. although there is a calendar feature.. it only is for the clock. which doesnt have an alarm... GO WINDOWS!
quadracerx
Hi...

No Windows XP does not have an alarm or scheduling feature...Thats why Uncle Bill makes Microsoft Office....LOL he makes more money that way....for the big house on the lake...

If you dont want to purchase office....Try Google Calender...i believe its free....

Thanks...

Steve
70Sixter
I use a personalized Google homepage with a timer add-on.
Mid_Engine_914
I downloaded a Shareware alarm clock and a Freeware one from TUCOWS and am trying them out. The Freeware one has me a little worried because it’s from Russia (it even reads out the time/alarm with a Russian accent) even though the McAfee and Spybot S&D scans come up clean. I hope my Visa account doesn’t see a sudden spike in charges because they snagged my number.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.