Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener spotted in Cheyenne WY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plymouth37
Click to view attachment

I spotted a 73? 914 in the Cheyenne Frontier mall parking lot on Friday. impys, monza exhaust, 2.0, Cheyenne plates, looked pretty clean. Any body here?
Ferg
Not sure, John Lush has a 71 Silver on Steelies...I know of a couple more up there but the names escape me.

Ferg biggrin.gif
scotty b
Guys screen name is DIPSHIT. Might be John not sure, but he has a teener and a 912 (red I believe) Anyway I know there are 2 guys in that area, I was supposed to have met up with them when I went out there 2 years ago.
johnlush
Not me and not DipShit - aka Mark Daly. I haven't seen that one but smilie_pokal.gif to whoever had it out given the weather we've had lately. So, plymouth37, are you here in Cheyenne?
Ferg
John and other Wyoming folk...

My memory is somewhat coming back, and I think you have a new guy up there. I met him at one PCA meeting last fall. I still can't remember his name, but he just moved from California. I remember him telling me he owned a 73. Nice Guy.

Ferg.

johnlush
I'm sure he's lovin' his choice for a new locale lately! Is he on the board? -John
plymouth37
I recently moved from Vegas (I used to work at Renegade Hybrids) to Laramie. There aren't many 914s out here so it was fun to come across one. When there isn't a foot of snow on the ground us "wyomites" should get together!
johnlush
Yeah, that would be good! What are you up to in Laramie? There are a few of us Wyoming-ites though we tend to be pretty quiet and good assortment of Colorado members that are just south of the border.
plymouth37
QUOTE(johnlush @ Jan 21 2007, 10:25 PM) *

Yeah, that would be good! What are you up to in Laramie? There are a few of us Wyoming-ites though we tend to be pretty quiet and good assortment of Colorado members that are just south of the border.

I decided to go back to the Unversity of Wyoming to study Mechanical engineering.
My wife's family is here and I went to WyoTech for a couple years, so Laramie seemed to be the natural choice. I felt cramped in Vegas, I can actually breathe here!
I would be happy to drive over to Cheyenne with the teener to talk cars, as soon as the spring comes of course, my car is not really "weather friendly"!
Dana.
johnlush
Anytime, Dana. There's almost always a few cold IPA's in the garage fridge!

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.