Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Club Down
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
soloracer
Anybody else try the other board? I'm getting an "exceeded bandwidth" message. I know a week or so ago that the old pictures were not pulling up. Would limiting them help keep the bandwidth useage down?

I know that most of the discussions about the recent split and multiple websites were centered on how bad it was for the 914 community. However, in the past if 914 Club went down we had no place else to go. At least now we have several options and all the old information is still available. So in my opinion I think it's a good thing that the split happened as it gives us all a back up if one or the other goes down or disappears for a few days. I'm not taking sides here just pointing out that things could actually be better than it used to be - at least from a website perspective. I hope they get 914 Club back up soon. smile.gif
boxstr
YES IT APPEARS TO BE DOWN.
ccl
orthobiz
I joined after the split. Don't know exactly what the split is about. Seems like 914World has more posts per day, yet seems like both sites have more than 600,000 archived posts...

biz
rick 918-S
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jan 21 2007, 01:56 PM) *

I joined after the split. Don't know exactly what the split is about. Seems like 914World has more posts per day, yet seems like both sites have more than 600,000 archived posts...

biz

Don't worry about it man. welcome.png
anthony

Both sites evolved from the original 914club site hence they mostly have the same historical database.
TROJANMAN
Z,
Your favorite Website and Thread(s) are open again. tongue.gif

have fun
boxstr
That would be the Zfree site.
CCL
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jan 22 2007, 10:09 AM) *

That would be the Zfree site.
CCL

i don't think there is such a thing as a Zfree site rolleyes.gif

cooltimes
I checked in once, a week or so ago, when it was going but new rules is that nothing but technical posting is allowed. All other is OT and it goes in the sandbox.

That wiped me out in going there since 70% of my input is probably OT but no less real interest in 914 when seeing what makes 914 owners tick outside the box.

However, I think it's a great thing for the razor edged 914 owner's who feel that need of all tech is all they need.

$.02 is just that, $.02

Cooley
drewvw

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY
Brando
QUOTE(anthony @ Jan 21 2007, 02:04 PM) *

Both sites evolved from the original 914club site hence they mostly have the same historical hysterical database.

laugh.gif
Joe Bob
I hear Bradhole is hunting for another job.....
neo914-6
QUOTE(anthony @ Jan 21 2007, 02:04 PM) *

Both sites evolved from the original 914club site hence they mostly have the same historical database.

no evolution, just Big Bang
drew365
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 22 2007, 04:13 PM) *

I hear Bradhole is hunting for another job.....

Do you think he'll use you as a reference? biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Most definitely......
bernbomb914
mike you are wearing it out. give us all a break
SGB
I agree. Were wit' ya, Mikey. Don't beat on us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.