Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Never wax again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Quebecer
Has anyone ever heard of this product?

5 Star Shine

Is it any good?
Bartlett 914
I have no idea. However I never trust any web site that drops big popup's on you.
mbdoc
Have not heard of this product but have used teflon coating that last for 5 years
cooltimes
Maybe something to the product.
Maybe not.
Here's the MAY NOT page.

http://www.oldride.com/rustyride.html
JPB
It maybe dat ting der for dose tings overder an? Try it on a small spot and see. What do you use to remove it if it dosen't look good, now thats the question mon fraire de la petite biere. beer.gif
anthony
Never heard of the product but I don't believe the infomercial hype on their Web page. Try it out and let us know.
Pat Garvey
How many time a year do you have to wax your 914? If it's more than twice, you have a problem. And, how much work is it? Think of it as applying massage gel to a very sexy skin!!!! Wht would you NOT want to do that???!!

BTW, waxes have ALWAYS worked just fine & are easily removable if you would rather try somethign else. Why use something that bonds????
r_towle
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jan 22 2007, 08:56 PM) *

How many time a year do you have to wax your 914? If it's more than twice, you have a problem. And, how much work is it? Think of it as applying massage gel to a very sexy skin!!!! Wht would you NOT want to do that???!!

BTW, waxes have ALWAYS worked just fine & are easily removable if you would rather try somethign else. Why use something that bonds????

While I agree with Pat, I think Pat needs to get a woman.

biggrin.gif
Quebecer
I am also usually very skeptical about internet advetisements such as this one.

Since they refer to the product being used on US Navy ships, I was just curious to see if any of you guys had used or heard of it?

If I ever try it, I'll let you know how it comes out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.