Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Metalwork DVD is AWESOME!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I just got the new metalwork DVD from John Kelly (available here) and I wanted to say that it's really awesome! It reiterates the metal streching information from the first video and thoroughly covers the 'fabricated flares' that went onto the neo914. Lots of great tips in these videos that are applicable to metal work in general, not just fender flares. Great STUFF John! smilie_pokal.gif
Andyrew
What? a new one? oh...

gota get me some more paypal moneys...

yum yum!
neo914-6
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 22 2007, 06:30 PM) *

I just got the new metalwork DVD from John Kelly (available here) and I wanted to say that it's really awesome! It reiterates the metal streching information from the first video and thoroughly covers the 'fabricated flares' that went onto the neo914. Lots of great tips in these videos that are applicable to metal work in general, not just fender flares. Great STUFF John! smilie_pokal.gif

clap56.gif smash.gif
John Kelly
Thanks Mark,

As I was telling another guy, this has everything I needed to learn 5,10,15,20, 25 years ago to make the work easier, but was not available to me. I hope it makes metal work less frustrating for people....still a little embarassed that Felix got his car done before I finished the video smile.gif

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
neo914-6
QUOTE(John Kelly @ Jan 24 2007, 04:30 AM) *

Thanks Mark,

As I was telling another guy, this has everything I needed to learn 5,10,15,20, 25 years ago to make the work easier, but was not available to me. I hope it makes metal work less frustrating for people....still a little embarassed that Felix got his car done before I finished the video smile.gif

Well "painted" at least... rolleyes.gif Was I the "first" like I claimed or did Zack or Chris Foley's customer get there's painted?

Hey you have a full time business to run. smile.gif
John Kelly
Zach's car is still pretty much the same last time I checked. Maybe Chris or Rleog will let us know how his car is going?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.