Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: met shad laws this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mightyohm
I was over at the Tourist Club on Mt. Tamalpais this weekend and ran into Shad Laws in the parking lot. (Shad is the L from LN Engineering but isn't with the company any more.) He had a Lotus 7 kit car in the parking lot, so I started talking to him, then we talked 914's since I had mine and I realized he knew a lot about them, when I asked him how he knew so much he said "have you heard of LN Engineering??" biggrin.gif He is still at Stanford in a graduate program for automotive technology development. Very cool to meet him in such a random place!

Oh, and I had one other surreal 914 experience this weekend - driving to SF from Petaluma I spotted another 914 getting onto the freeway from Lakeville, and we followed each other all the way down to the city and over the bridge!
McMark
Jumpy.gif

Cool! I would love to have Shad come to a lunch or something. I'm sure he's got a ton of cool stories and info to share.
mightyohm
His contact info is on the Stanford website. We could definitely invite him to our next get together... speaking of which, is there a breakfast on Saturday?

QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 23 2007, 11:29 AM) *

Jumpy.gif

Cool! I would love to have Shad come to a lunch or something. I'm sure he's got a ton of cool stories and info to share.

McMark
Not this Sat for me... I'm driving to Seattle. driving.gif

QUOTE(jkeyzer @ Jan 23 2007, 04:31 PM) *

His contact info is on the Stanford website. We could definitely invite him to our next get together... speaking of which, is there a breakfast on Saturday?

QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 23 2007, 11:29 AM) *

Jumpy.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.