Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Need help loading a 912 on a trailer in St Pete FL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
We purchased a '67 912, and will be in Florida on Thursday 25th at around 1 pm to load it on our trailer. It is non-running, so I am looking for a couple of extra muscles to help load it. It is located on Shore Acres in St Pete, FL . If you can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!

Call me at 727-483-0260 or email 914rrr@ comcast.net

I will be leaving Tennesse at 1 am Thursday morning, so please don't email on Thursday, because I will already be on the road.

Thanks!
Rob
Rouser
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jan 23 2007, 06:57 PM) *

We purchased a '67 912, and will be in Florida on Thursday 25th at around 1 pm to load it on our trailer. It is non-running, so I am looking for a couple of extra muscles to help load it. It is located on Shore Acres in St Pete, FL . If you can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!

I will be leaving Tennesse at 1 am Thursday morning, so please don't email on Thursday, because I will already be on the road.

Thanks!
Rob

As long as we can get it loaded up before 2:15 pm I should be able to show; gotta hit the job by 3 pm. PM the address & your phone #.
914rrr
QUOTE(Rouser @ Jan 23 2007, 04:23 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Jan 23 2007, 06:57 PM) *

Thanks!
Rob

As long as we can get it loaded up before 2:15 pm I should be able to show; gotta hit the job by 3 pm. PM the address & your phone #.

Thanks Rouser! PM will be sent shortly!
914rrr
Thanks to Steve G, Rouser, and Rob W for offering to come help load the 912! I really appreciate it, as does my wife!

See all of you tomorrow at 11 am in St Pete! I am on my way out the door for the LONG overnight trip to Florida!

Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.