Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Project Starting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eresener
Well,

I have finally gotten my 73 into the playhouse...and started taking items off...mostly the rusted items...but from what I've seen here on the BBS my rust problems are not really too bad...did have a real shock though...was sitting in drivers seat lookin around and decided to see it the rear view mirror will go back in place... someday and when I slightly pushed it up into position the whole windshield moved forward...PO never indicated that he had already pulled it out...it was just laying in the frame...all this time...but I guess this project is not unlike the others...surprises around every corner...(seam)...

wife has decided that this car is hers...but dosen't want to wait until this one is completed...has indicated to me to start looking for another...for her....I asked what was wrong with the 944 we already have...she said that toy is mine...she just wants a teener for her own...(this is good...another P car in the driveway...with the wifes approval)

life is good...
ED
Brad Roberts
Ed,

I recieved your PM and will get back to you when I have pics later this evening.

B
eresener
Thanks Brad....
I am looking forward to seeing them...
ED
Qarl
You better watch yourself. I started the same thing and look what happened!!! (Go to my conversion link below).

Just kidding, I actually PLANNED on doing this to my car.

Anyways, good luck, and keep us posted!!!

and have fun!!!!
rick 918-S
Project pictures are mandatory.
eresener
Karl,
TIA....look this is really stupid but I have only just figured out how to add the avatar...now you want pics...how do I do this...I need step by step...I read instruction manuals very well and am able to follow them...so HELP...I have already been taking digital pics...

this is great...haven't had busted knuckles or grease/dirt under my nails since I ran in NHRA back in mid-60's....so bringing back this car is a labor of love.... especially since the wife approves...

will be happy to post pics ... and ask questions... cool_shades.gif
Best,
Ed
eresener
Karl,
I see you're in Orlando...my brohter is in Daytona Beach...and I am planning to make it to the Rolex... you know ... free place to stay ...anyone else planning to go to Daytona/Rolex in Feb...let me know...haven't been to the 24 hours in 20 years...
Ed cool.gif
Brad Roberts
No pics. It got dark before I had a chance to shoot them (car is outside under a cover).

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.