Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Way Way WAY OT----
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
This is just completely WRONG!!!!

IPB Image

It is supposed to look like a Star Wars fighter. WTF.gif

IPB Image

Again WTF.gif was this guy thinking.... "I don't want to ever touch someone of the opposite sex in my life!!!"

Here's a website with more details.

bondo
I thought you were talking about the "will it fly" thread in the sandbox. smile.gif
shaggy
at least its a del sol....

and it looks like it was pretty well done...

-jim
grasshopper
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 23 2007, 08:23 PM) *

Again WTF.gif was this guy thinking.... "I don't want to ever touch someone of the opposite sex in my life!!!"

av-943.gif
cooltimes
R2D2 having sex there or pushing it?
BTW. It's a CA plate on that car.

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 23 2007, 10:23 PM) *

IPB Image

It is supposed to look like a Star Wars fighter. WTF.gif

IPB Image

Here's a website with more details.

biosurfer1
an excellent example of why certian people should not be allowed to touch anything with a motor...

btw Clay, I just saw your avatar and thats the funniest damn thing I have seen in a long time:)
Dave_Darling
That car has shown up to a couple of So Cal import meets. A couple'a CRX friends of mine saw it... Cited it as a prime example of why the "Del Slow" is a second-class citizen in the world of two-seat Hondas. wink.gif

--DD (right now, == "Drunken Dumbass")
Dr. Roger
A Land Speeder it is not.

LOL

IPB Image
alpha434
IPB Image

That'sa me!
KaptKaos
The guy who owns that lives near me. I am a Star Wars fan, but that thing is fugly.
TonyAKAVW
I'ev seen it around town. Saw it in a Target paring lot in Manhattan Baech a couple years ago.
nomore9one4
Why did they decapitate R2D2's head and mount it on the trunk? blink.gif
balljoint
Sorry, but that thing is cool. smile.gif
ws91420
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:00 AM) *

Why did they decapitate R2D2's head and mount it on the trunk? blink.gif

In the movies R2 units interfaced with the ships and helped with repair and controls while in flight.
BMXerror
Please don't tag this guy a 'nerd'. Nerds are good. They have superior intelligence and they know it. Their ego is all about proving how smart they are by designing and building stuff that most of us don't understand. They also ussually don't care much for social contact (especially of the opposite sex), personal hygene, or un-scifi movies. Although they may be awkward on their off time, ussually they're occupied with more important things that make our lives easier and boost their egos further.
The guy who did this is obviously a DORK! I've heard that that term means "whale dick". Whether that's true or not, dorks are basically like nerds only without the GOOD qualities. They know they'll never fit in among 'normal' people and insist on fitting in somewhere, so they're wannabe nerds. Bad hygene... facination with wizards and robots... female repelant... that's all there. What isn't there is the intelligence. So all that time that nerds would spend actually DOING something productive, dorks will spend trying to prove to everyone that they're nerds. How low is that?
So the real question is, does my thorough understanding of the difference between nerds and dorks make me a nerd, or a dork?
Mark D.
P.S. Haven't posted in a while... Good to be back.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jan 24 2007, 05:53 PM) *

So the real question is, does my thorough understanding of the difference between nerds and dorks make me a nerd, or a dork?

By your own logic a Nerd would Know the Answer alfred.gif
Rouser
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 23 2007, 11:23 PM) *

Best use for a Honda Del Sol ...
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jan 24 2007, 07:53 PM) *

Please don't tag this guy a 'nerd'. Nerds are good. They have superior intelligence and they know it. Their ego is all about proving how smart they are by designing and building stuff that most of us don't understand. They also ussually don't care much for social contact (especially of the opposite sex), personal hygene, or un-scifi movies. Although they may be awkward on their off time, ussually they're occupied with more important things that make our lives easier and boost their egos further.
The guy who did this is obviously a DORK! I've heard that that term means "whale dick". Whether that's true or not, dorks are basically like nerds only without the GOOD qualities. They know they'll never fit in among 'normal' people and insist on fitting in somewhere, so they're wannabe nerds. Bad hygene... facination with wizards and robots... female repelant... that's all there. What isn't there is the intelligence. So all that time that nerds would spend actually DOING something productive, dorks will spend trying to prove to everyone that they're nerds. How low is that?
Mark D.

You don't understand..

I was making a joke as a car guy. I was not trying to stereotype anyone.

And I probably fit your definition of "Nerd".

BMXerror
Me too... that was the point. wink.gif
Mark D.
914nerd
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jan 24 2007, 06:53 PM) *

Mark D.

As a nerd, I would have to agree with most of these statements
However, I have to disagree on a few things
The social contact thing is mostly true, but I do still appreciate the company of other people (particularly members of the opposite sex), my hygeine is fine, and I can appreciate things that are not scifi (albeit not as much as some people)
But yes, this person is a dork, not a nerd
736conver
Its just someone enjoying there hobby.

Not my cup of tea, but job well done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.