Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just want to Thank the World
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
You guys did in 4 days what it took me 4 months to do. Talk about givers, you people have it down.
It is Hart warming that we can do so much in so little time. I worked hard to get the $510 that we had before we went open to the boards with this drive.
Between the 2 clubs you matched it in 4 days.
Cheers for Club NARP and a huge Thank You to the World.
It was you guys that put that smile on Barry's face.

Joe Sharp
Team NARP
Chris Pincetich
smilie_pokal.gif
I'm truely inspired by this project. Way to go Joe. Can't wait for grasshopper's next 5,000,000 posts and questions when he gets the new tub biggrin.gif
Rusty
Cool... glad we could help him out. smile.gif
Eric_Shea
It was you guys that put that smile on Barry's face.

It was you... wink.gif

You are one rare dude that I'm happy to call a friend.
Twystd1
Joe..
.I was meaning to tell you.....

Your ugly......

But you make up for it.....
By smelling like a skunk tree from heaven......

So take that you precious old phart.

icon_bump.gif chair.gif driving-girl.gif clap56.gif flag.gif grouphug.gif sheeplove.gif mrs.K.gif yawn.gif wavey.gif thumb3d.gif smoke.gif slap.gif stirthepot.gif poke.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif idea.gif wub.gif cool.gif gunner.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif pain30.gif lol2.gif pray.gif aktion035.gif icon8.gif chatsmiley.gif chatsmiley.gif clown.gif sad2.gif ninja.gif smilie_rolli_1.gif smilie_wirdgut.gif splat.gif driving-girl.gif givemebeer.gif spank.gif spank.gif party.gif birthday.gif hide.gif froggy.gif rock_band.gif rock_band.gif scuba.gif spam.gif birthday2.gif golfer.gif 051103-stupid4.gif dead horse.gif dead horse.gif very_first_smiley[1].gif shocked[1].gif wreath.gif post-2-1137106233.gif tooth.gif stick.gif shades.gif new_shocked.gif Jumpy.gif help.gif dog.gif blowup.gif jsharp.gif boom.gif yoda.gif creamsicle914.jpg grasshopper914.jpg ravenna914.jpg slits.gif sparetimetoys.gif toast.gif threesome.gif

C
Eric_Shea
smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.