Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT bumper install party..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BKLA
I have pulled the front bumper and installed the cool and clean Engman cover plates on my '75 2.7 6 conversion. Next is to pull the rear bumper and await delivery of the getty design bumpers and front valance that I ordered. (two weeks I believe...)

This car is really clean and there are no holes for the foglight or bumper mounts. I would like to have some help in reviewing and mocking it up before doing any drilling. Additionally, the 75-76 cars have an additional sheet metal lip at the right and left side edges of the body that hold the edge of the RBBB bumper tight to the body. I'd rather not remove these as the paint is really clean. But, I have no experience fitting and mounting the fiberglass bumpers, so I have no idea what to expect. I hear that thte fiberglass bumpers need a lot of work to fit properly....

O.K. - here's the deal...

I'd like some help in mocking up and installing the bumpers. Any northern oregon or SW washington teeners interested in helping me in a couple of weeks when the bumpers arrive? I figure a few hours on a saturday or sunday should be sufficent.

Any Takers?
boxstr
Give me a call.
CCL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.