Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Four Wheel Alignment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nick mironov
Can someone make a recommendation for a shop that has experience in 914 four wheel alignment, as close to San Francisco as possible?
Dave_Darling
If you're willing to head down to the Peninsula, Custom Alignment in Mountain View does good work. Not cheap, though! I don't know if they have the rear shims or not, but they can probably get them from Rich Bontempi at HPH if they need 'em. (They know him and have aligned at least one of his 914s.)

Roger Kraus in the East Bay does good work as well. I think they may be in Oakland?

Not sure of places closer to the City.

--DD
MartyYeoman
In the East Bay try:

Roger Kraus Racing
2896 Grove Way
Castro Valley
510-582-5031
Randal
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jan 25 2007, 08:25 AM) *

If you're willing to head down to the Peninsula, Custom Alignment in Mountain View does good work. Not cheap, though! I don't know if they have the rear shims or not, but they can probably get them from Rich Bontempi at HPH if they need 'em. (They know him and have aligned at least one of his 914s.)

Roger Kraus in the East Bay does good work as well. I think they may be in Oakland?

Not sure of places closer to the City.

--DD

I've used Custom Alignment, but it was Tony at TC Design that finally figured someone had welded on a bit that was obstructing the camber setting on my car.

I trust Tony.
Dave_Darling
Does Tony do alignments?? If so, cool!!

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.