Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I almost crashed today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I was driving home from work and this NICE little red Ford GT comes up beside me. So since they are not driven around that much I was looking and listening to him and not watching in front of me. All of the sudden he starts slowing FAST and I look forward and nothing is moving. I stopped close enough to the lady in front of me she put down her cell phone so she could flip me off and yell at me in her mirror. I just gave her one of these huh.gif confused24.gif wavey.gif
biosurfer1
hey, she put down her cell phone so if you ask me, you did her a favor:)

glad you didnt crash!
herman maire
Close call man...

always look far,far ahead rule #1 for any good driver. Once you confirm you got a load of space then you can take a quick look.

So, did the GT look good biggrin.gif
dflesburg
What? Your car runs? Take it apart like everyone else here and you will be fine....
GTPatrick
If she flipped you off , cussed at you thru the rear view mirror and was talking on her cell phone . She's just a dumb ass biatch and not a lady . sheeplove.gif stromberg.gif Since you didn't touch her, there was no need for her road rage temper tantrum ! ! ! headbang.gif

Other than that, glad to hear that you and your teener are a-ok . beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
I woulda got out and kicked in her door.....
spare time toys
My truck runs just fine. I dont have a 914 Im all out of 914 cars and parts for the moment. As for the GT it was oh my gosh red sort of like this one
Click to view attachment
drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 25 2007, 02:24 PM) *

I woulda got out and kicked in her door.....

Funny, I watched my brother do just that to someone in Long Beach. I think it stems from being a motorcycle rider.

Jen

jasons
My friends boss has one. I went for a ride in it on a closed road (shh don't tell the boss). All I can say is FAWK!!!
nomore9one4
I almost did that before. Although, I was looking at hooters. headbang.gif
jd74914
QUOTE(herman maire @ Jan 25 2007, 05:15 PM) *

Close call man...

always look far,far ahead rule #1 for any good driver. Once you confirm you got a load of space then you can take a quick look.

So, did the GT look good biggrin.gif

I saw my first one on the road on Sunday . . . I like them biggrin.gif drooley.gif

Glad you didn't hit anything Larry bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.