Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Team NARP Headquarters Bar-B-Q
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
This jsharp.gif is to thank all those that gave and to prep the TUB for shipping.
Barry chose Lou, the green car.
And now we can just party without having to try to raise a fund for anything. The car has to have parking breaks and steering. I think we have some wheels to send with car that will hold air, but I will work all of that out before the "Q".
I Know that there a lot of people that gave and can't make this "Q" so I will take a bunch of pictures and post them here.

Once again I would like to Thank all those who gave to this very worth while fund.
JoeSharp
icon_bump.gif grouphug.gif chowtime.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif WTF.gif agree.gif drunk.gif
Oh and Cazadores for me Please.
Remember this "Q" is for you. Please attend if you can, I know that John will be here from Vagas. If you are local don't let him shame you by showing and you don't.
JoeSharp
The Club NARP shirts are in if you are local and want it shipped to the "Q" Greg will send it to Team NARP H.Q. if you like.
Also if you are planing to attend, please sign up on the thread at Club NARP.
dlo914
Joe, got a pic of the NARP shirts?
Rand
Damn. I wish I wasn't so far away. One day I hope to make it to a narpBQ.

Hey, wait a minute. I like the sounds of that. Can I get a "narpBQ" badge for my engine lid?

You guys are amazing. Joe, you rock. Cheers. beerchug.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Feb 7 2007, 02:57 PM) *

Joe, got a pic of the NARP shirts?

All of the info is here Daniel smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.