Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Got a new Granddaughter yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
wub.gif Got a new granddaughter yesterday. Megan is 10-months old & was adopted from Guatemala by my daughter & son-in-law. I am so excited today it's difficult to do my work. We baby sat our two & five year old boys while they were in Guatemala bringing Megan back home. I can't begin to tell you how difficult the process is to adopt with new international rules. She is a sweetie and can't wait to take her for a ride in my 914.

Here's a pic.

Tom, a proud grandparent. wub.gif
rmital
congrats Grandpa...you could never have enough distractions taking your mind off of work.

....5 year old....2 year old....and 10 months. They should keep everyone busy for some time.
BigDBass
What a beauty! Congrats!
sjhowitson
Congrats !!! You need to start her early. Sit her down in front of the TV and explain the in's and out's of sports car racing. By the end of the rolex24 she should be ready to drive the boys wild.

She is going to bring lots of joy.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Congrats Tom:
I got my first grand child last Oct.3 ed.a BOY!!!!!!!
daughter and son in law. Son is with a woman with 3 children 10 , 6, 5, there the light of my eye also. Just wish he would hurry up and make me a offical grandpa, 2
boys and a girl. They all think the 914 is really Cool . Dave
SharonG
Congrats on your beautiful new granddaughter! wub.gif
TJB/914
Thanks everyone for the warm wishes & congratulations.

Being a granddad is an education. Iam learning about Sponge Bob, Builder Bob, Telli Tubby's, TV-Cartoons, Lego's, etc. & the best one is watching Lighting McQueen on CD with everyone on the sofa. I tell them Yellow is the fastest car & they believe me. I am looking to build a pedal car for the new (Megan) girl. Sure wish someone made a 914 fiberglass body kit for us dads & grandparents. Anyone out there listening (914-fiberglass petal car body kit for kids). thumb3d.gif

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.