Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Out of the garage and into the light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
drew365
It has a lousy rattle can paint job and it lost it's Chalon rear bumper for a more 914 look. I had to make the quarter panels out of 911 ones. It doesn't look too bad though. Main thing is I'm loading up to head for The Streets of Willow for a shake down day tomorrow and then to Las Vegas Speedway for two POC Cup races next weekend. piratenanner.gif

I'm having trouble getting the pics to post. I'll try resizing again.

drew365
Let's try this: The damage done

drew365
The new look:

drew365
I'd like to add a big thanks to Slits for that drivers side Euro tail light lens that I couldn't find anywhere else and he delivered it at night and wouldn't take any cash. He's the man! clap56.gif
SirAndy
she's looking good! smilie_pokal.gif

now, just stay away from those rookies, i hear they like to break peoples transmissions ...
blink.gif Andy
Trekkor
Glad to see you back in action.
Looks good to me.

Someday we will drive on the track together again.

KT
Aaron Cox
very cool man!!!

looks great!!

when do you plan on heading to vegas? maybe i could intercept you and pickup the gas tank..
or maybe i could just drive over to su casa chairfall.gif
URY914
Good job. Looks better than that fake 911 bumper.
john rogers
There is the HSR West race in Phoenix in a few weeks, a great chance to shake the cobwebs off and test things out!
brant

Nice job....!
you did well

it looks great!

give em' hell!

brant
drew365
Thanks one and all. I had a good day except in the afternoon the swivel piece for the accellerator cable broke off the trans, so I've got to remove the header and easy out the broken piece. I'm glad it broke today and not at Vegas.

Andy: I'm pretty sure the trans was just waiting for you to get in it. You've got another drive any time we can arrange it.

Trekkor: I think that's Andy on your butt just before the trans let loose.

Aaron: My plan is to be leaving the valley around 11 a.m. on Thursday, heading across the 210 to the 15. If that's near you let me know I'll throw it in the back of the truck.
Twystd1
AA.... Don't go to Drews alone......

remember the last time??????

NO...???????????????

Well either do I. So I will go with you to keep you outa harms way....

Dynamic duo... BACK IN ACTION.... NEWS AT 11.............

C
SirAndy
QUOTE(drew365 @ Jan 28 2007, 06:54 PM) *

Trekkor: I think that's Andy on your butt just before the trans let loose.

yepp, that's me behind trekkor ...

that was a fun day. we have to do that again.
smilie_pokal.gif Andy

PS: drew, thanks for the offer. we could switch cars, now that i got some power of my own, you might actually enjoy driving my car. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.