Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: early porsche side stripes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buck toenges
Looking for a source for the early style side stripe for a 71 914. I am looking for the style that had multiple horizontal stripes not the one with solid stripe.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(buck toenges @ Jan 28 2007, 04:32 PM) *

Looking for a source for the early style side stripe for a 71 914. I am looking for the style that had multiple horizontal stripes not the one with solid stripe.

I have them.....
IPB Image
buck toenges
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 28 2007, 04:54 PM) *

I have them.....
IPB Image

Great Mike I need a set of white and a set of black positive. Do I paypal you?
Buck
Joe Bob
Yup....paypal is fine. The normal rate is 45...I'll go 40 each and pay US shipping.

356@cox.net
Install instructions are on my website.

www.nbdgraphics.com
scotty b
Any on eknow the story on these stripes? This is the only car I've ever seen them on (e-bay) Factory? Aftermarket? One off confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Never seen them. I could make them if you want them....
scotty b
Somewhere I've also seen one that is a double stripe on the rear lid, going from the bottom side, up and over, and down the pass. side about 1/4 of the way up the trunk lid. Make sense? huh.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 29 2007, 06:10 PM) *

Never seen them. I could make them if you want them....

Nah, I don't particularly care for it, I just thought it was "interesting" enough to keep a pic of. I might need a set of flat black 911 "Carrera" script in the next year or 2 though biggrin.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com

We have a new stiripe with the cross cut. It is a negative stripe but instead of being solid it is like this: //////////// very unique made by 3-m
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.