Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can anybody help me with a PPI in Bellevue, WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orthobiz
http://www.parkplaceltd.com/vehicle.aspx?s...Raw=914%20TARGA

Looks pricey, but I'm thinking of flying in to see it. Would hate to waste my time...Can anybody help me with a PPI? Of course, would be willing to pay fees. PM or e-mail me. Thanks!

biz
JoeSharp
Did you say a bit pricey. You can get a good -6 conversion for that. Look into auto trader, I have seen between 30 and 70 car at one time there. Also watch Evil-bay.
draperjojo
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jan 28 2007, 07:06 PM) *

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/vehicle.aspx?s...Raw=914%20TARGA

Looks pricey, but I'm thinking of flying in to see it. Would hate to waste my time...Can anybody help me with a PPI? Of course, would be willing to pay fees. PM or e-mail me. Thanks!

biz

Nice lookin...reminds me of mine except for the black interior. I'd like to know what that sells for.
Bleyseng
I can go look at it if you want .....BTW I hate that place.
rhodyguy
for $16k i would expect porsche crests on the center caps. seems pricey to me. save the airfare. for a measely $1k more you can have jkids' 2 914s that are listed in the classifieds. keep the one you want and sell the other. factor out the airfare and potencial shipping, parts you can sell and you'll be money ahead.

k
Porsche Rescue
Park Place is a high end boutique dealer selling very nice cars for top dollar asking prices. I have no experience with them but price is likely somewhat negotiable. I am 500 miles away so can't help you out. Hopefully one of the WA guys can have a look and give an opinion on the car's condition. You can then decide whether to fly out and how much to offer.
orthobiz
I had several offers for a PPI, one arranged for tomorrow. Just got word that Park Place sold the car for full monty 15,950! Seems like the prices DID go up just because I decided to get another one. And it was sold to a guy in SoCal, like they don't have enough clean cars of their own! lol

Appreciate the friendship and acceptance at this site. Everyone quick to help the newbie!

Still looking for a car...clean, original 73-76 2.O.

Only a matter of time.

biz
messix
check with camp914.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.