Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okay that should buff out , right?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Here are a couple of projsects at the insurance auction.
CCLINCOPART
Andyrew
The interiors and motors might be good... but.. OUCH!!!
jimtab
I'd say they got a little close to something or another....
DanT
wow...you couldn't even slice two clips from those to make one good car. Hopefully there are some good parts in there. sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
914nerd
A little elbow grease, some buffing compound, those'll come right out
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I would say they got a wee bit close
rick 918-S
Did ya snatch em Craig?
pffft
I've got this set of steel flares that might work......

patrick
sean_v8_914
my poor car! thats my white car. no wonder the guy did not answer my emails. I guess I dont have to wonder any more
boxstr
Patrick Funny, that was going to be my other tag line. "Got flares"
No I did not snag either of these, I have enough parts cars. The white one is bid to $350 the red one is open to bids.
CCLINCOPART
PinetreePorsche
Great pick of the "crumple zones" of our bewloved little death-traps. Those interested in what appears to be factory research in this area, go to http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/ and click in the vintage photos box. One of the many dozens has a f hood with a grid of tape on it, after what is apparently a test crash. Others among these postings by Jeff Bowlsby are worth a look as well.
messix
if the front targa seals are reasonable they would be worth the investment!
rhodyguy
pubic or dealer only auction?

k
Pat Garvey
Any chance the VIN's could be gotten & recorded? Don't think either of these will see the open road again (hope not!).
boxstr
Dealer auction, Pat I will look to see if I can record the VIN#s
CCL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.