Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tarret 22 front adjustable bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brp914
I bought the 22mm front adjustable bar. The factory bar is 15mm. I haven't put it in yet, and am having second thoughts that maybe 22mm is too much for a street car. With the bar set at its softest position with stock t-bars and Bil sports, is this thing gonna ride like a tank? Firm is ok, bone jarring is not.
herman maire
QUOTE(brp914 @ Jan 29 2007, 07:37 AM) *

I bought the 22mm front adjustable bar. The factory bar is 15mm. I haven't put it in yet, and am having second thoughts that maybe 22mm is too much for a street car. With the bar set at its softest position with stock t-bars and Bil sports, is this thing gonna ride like a tank? Firm is ok, bone jarring is not.

The sway bar is just going to give the car a much tighter feel, its adjustable so you can set them pretty loose when you want to.

If your not changing your suspension for a super stiff track set up, I wouldn't worry about it.

Bolt that baby OR sell it to me biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
if you set it nearly full soft.... its pretty dang soft....

has lots of adjustment... i run mine 2/3 soft with my big springs.... and it isnt too bad

great piece of equpment
Dr. Roger
i have a feeling you will thank yourself for installing it.

street car, right? =-)
KaptKaos
I have one in mine. It's set to full soft. I have 140# springs in the back, stock T-bars and yellow bilsteins. It rides very nicely. It's a mild upgrade from stock and the handling is much improved.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Jan 29 2007, 05:47 PM) *

I have one in mine. It's set to full soft. I have 140# springs in the back, stock T-bars and yellow bilsteins. It rides very nicely. It's a mild upgrade from stock and the handling is much improved.

and they did a super nice install job on it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.