Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil presure sender
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spunone
Who sells the oil presure relocate Kit?? Thanks beer.gif
Aaron Cox
aircooled.net is where i got my braided stainless one from...

jake has em too im sure...

its 1/8 npt... a basic hydraulic hose has been used many a time...
spunone
Thanks Aaron clap56.gif
spunone
Got a Part number off hand I'm lazy
Aaron Cox
http://aircooled.net/new-bin/viewproductde...129200718077864

you owe me a beer paul
pffft
If you order on line, they will ask which threads, my 2.0 was 10X1 mm

patrick
spunone
Ok A C which sending unit?? why the 2 sizes just wonderin out LOUD
Jake Raby
I'll sell ya one..
OR go to a local paint ball supplier, the main pressure hose for a paint ball gun is the exact same length and etc as you need for the TIV!
Cap'n Krusty
There's ONLY ONE size, 10x1.0mm. Don't trust anyone who tells you differently. 1/8" NPT works just fine. Grease gun hose from your FLAPS. Couldn't be simpler. BTW, you'll need a clamp, the kind used for holding hoses in place, and a ground wire for the sender unit. The Cap'n
Grelber
I've got to do this on mine. Can someone give me a picture of what it should look like (with the hose, etc.)

Thanks.
Krieger
You don't need no stinkin' relocation kit. If thats your motor in your avatar and its still out of the car. Take the tin off and enlarge the hole in the engine tin. My sender screwed right into the case. You don't see it and you have a lot less chance for leaks down the road.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Jan 29 2007, 08:20 PM) *

You don't need no stinkin' relocation kit. If thats your motor in your avatar and its still out of the car. Take the tin off and enlarge the hole in the engine tin. My sender screwed right into the case. You don't see it and you have a lot less chance for leaks down the road.

you didnt have a mallory dizzy which is quite the porker... its very big... and IT WONT FIT smile.gif

you DO need the hose
2-OH!
North Hollywood Speedometer sells the complete kit...Hose, Clamp, Sender...Better hurry, he only had about 40 last time I was there...

2-OH!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
watch the fit of these things. Someone is using the wrong thread pitch and they strip into the oil pressure hole. The kits look great but MUST use an adaptor!!!!!
SGB
That bit of knowledge could avert a big disaster. Thanks George!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.