Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need contact Info Pattrick Motorsports
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Heeltoe914
I need Porsche fiting to AN welded up.
In the past I got them from Pattrick.

Anyone have info on others doing this? Trying to support members.

Or if you just have contact for Pattrick that would be cool thanks.
jimkelly
http://www.patrickmotorsports.com/

??

JIM
Eric_Shea
Jim doesn't seem to do well with email... dry.gif

I've been trying for the last 4 months. I guess I'll just make my own rear camber adjustment braces. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 30 2007, 01:57 PM) *

Jim doesn't seem to do well with email... dry.gif

agree.gif you could just as well put your email in a bottle and throw it in the ocean.
about the same odds he's going to respond to it ...

he could have had a few grand of my money if he were to answer his emails, i can only assume he's got enough money already and doesn't need to deal with "riff-raff" like me ...
dry.gif Andy
Marv's3.6six
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Jan 30 2007, 01:26 PM) *

I need Porsche fiting to AN welded up.
In the past I got them from Pattrick.

Anyone have info on others doing this? Trying to support members.

Or if you just have contact for Pattrick that would be cool thanks.

Jim does much better by phone. 602-244-0911

Have you looked here for Metric to AN fittings? click "Mocal Products" and "Metric Fittings & Adapters" I believe Jim Patrick has sourced adapters from Bat in the past.
PRS914-6
I struggled with Jim Patrick at first but have since worked out a great relationship with him. I learned that it is best to just call him and tell him what you need and forget the e-mail. I try to call him early in the morning before he gets too busy.

One thing is for sure..... Jim Patrick knows these cars and has a lot of good ideas especially when it comes to the 6 conversions. If you don't waste a bunch of his time, he will bend over backwards to help. If you waste his time, he can be a little ummm...."short"

He saved me a TON of research time installing the 3.6. I ordered all my conversion parts from him (one large order) and he spent about 1 1/2 hours on the phone giving some great suggestions. Of course the suggestions led to more sales and I now tease him about being a good tele-marketer. When I get stumped on something, I call him and he is always helpful and typically has the answer. If he has that "I'm busy" tone to his voice, I make it short......The guy has a lot on his plate, works tons of hours and he's a perfectionist.

To be honest, he specializes in the higher end stuff.

Suggestions for Patrick....

1. Don't call him to "tire kick" He is not too sociable when you waste his time
2. Place an order via the phone
3. Know what you want when you call.
4. After a few orders he "warms up"

Patrick is not the cheapest but it is quality stuff. However, when he helps me out I try to purchase from him even though sometimes I can buy the parts cheaper somewhere else. If he spends the time to help you out, it's the right thing to do.....

No affiliation with him. He has just treated me really good and made my project a little nicer.
Joe Bob
Harrumph....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.