Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. 914 Goerge Hussey please read this!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
One of the other members here sent me this link to do a PPI for him as he was uneasy of the woman "selling" this car. I viewed the pics and knew instantly this is not in Sandston Va., and upon closer inspection I think it is actually Automobile Atlanta! Sign out by the road and the number of Porsches particularly 914's. If this was ANYWHERE in the Richmond vicinity I would know of it. If so, your ad has been stolen and needs to be reported.
scotty b
Oops here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...59000%26fvi%3D1
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 30 2007, 03:24 PM) *

One of the other members here sent me this link to do a PPI for him as he was uneasy of the woman "selling" this car. I viewed the pics and knew instantly this is not in Sandston Va., and upon closer inspection I think it is actually Automobile Atlanta! Sign out by the road and the number of Porsches particularly 914's. If this was ANYWHERE in the Richmond vicinity I would know of it. If so, your ad has been stolen and needs to be reported.

I saw that and also saw that it was taken down. That was a consignment car we had on our lot at one time and someone in Cartersville is now restoring it having purchased it from the former owner, and is along the way purchasing many parts from us. Someone scabbed the pics from our website and then listed it. Stupidly obvious that it was fraud and the auction was taken down by e bay. Typical stuff, it amazes me how many crooks there are out there!

by the way there is a car available, better than this one, but also needing restoration, for ten grand even has disc brakes, a 63 model.
scotty b
mad.gif Idoits! I e-mailed her for the hell of it asking if the car was still available and if I could have a "friend" come by and check it out. Response should be interesting ....if there is a response dry.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 30 2007, 03:32 PM) *

mad.gif Idoits! I e-mailed her for the hell of it asking if the car was still available and if I could have a "friend" come by and check it out. Response should be interesting ....if there is a response dry.gif

would be nice to catch them at the game. Again it really amazes me at just how many REAL thieves there are out there.
boxstr
Kindo like Dr Dre
scotty b
dry.gif

Hi Scott,
My car is in perfect condition (no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever, it has no accident or any engine problem). My buy it now price is $6.000 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US. I have ended the auction because I had an agreement with a potential buyer. This person, which I do not know who it is, has no answer to my repeated e-mails. I do not know what to do. In order to finalize our transaction I will need to know your full name and your full address and I will make all the necessary arrangements with eBay Motors and they will send you the invoice for our transaction.
EBay ID:
Name:
City state:
Address:
Phone:
Let me explain you how the eBay process works.
The process works something like this:
1. You send the requested deposit amount to an eBay motors representative.
2. EBay will confirm me that you have made the payment.
3. I will ship the car so you can Inspect, test and make a decision if you will keep it or not.
4. If you will not get exactly the same car that you have viewed in the ad, and also a clean title you will receive all your money back from eBay motors.
5. If everything is ok eBay motors will get the approval from you to release me the founds and you will give the rest of the cash directly to me.
If you agree with this process please let me know your full name and address and I will forward the details to eBay motors.
Thank you for your time.
Mary.

-----Original Message-----
To: hedgepeth33@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 3:26 PM
Subject: 356 for sale

Hi I wanted to find out if the black 356 is still up for sale? If so could you plese lewt me know if it will be re-listed? Allso can I have a friend in the area come by and inspect it for me?

Thank you , Scott
scotty b
My latest E-mail to "her" happy11.gif

Mary thanks for the reply. I have a friend in the area who specializes in these cars and would like him to take a look at it for me before I spend that kind of money. If I were to drag home another "project" My wife might make me live in it! When could he come by and look at it for me? If you would like, I can give him your phone number so the two of you can set up a contact time.

Thanks, again, Scott
Andyrew
All your going to get is the roundy round...

Report her seller id to ebay and let it be.

Andrew
Joe Bob
She had zero feedback and was running a private reserve sale. The auction ended with zero bids....I emailed here and Scott and JPB. She wanted a "deposit" prior to shipping...free shipping I might ad.

She said she was in Hawaii but sent a telephone number with a 503 area code....
scotty b
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jan 31 2007, 04:12 PM) *

All your going to get is the roundy round...

Report her seller id to ebay and let it be.

Andrew

I know, That's half the fun. IF she responds again I'm going to offer that my "friend" can bring her CASH for the car upon his approved inspection. IF she responds with anotther round of B.S. I am going to get a little aggitated with "her". I HATE P.O.S. like this and I'm just having a little fun stirthepot.gif Yes I am immature
JPB
I was looking forward to seeing this thing bummer sad.gif
scotty b
Yeah that was the other giveaway. Sandston is an 804 area code. 503 isn't even in Va. unless they have added a new one recently. Dumb c-nt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.