Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914's photos from mid 80's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cooltimes
Back in the earlier 914 days if you wanted to see any more 914's in my neck of the wood, you had to pay to look. I bought a pack of photos from Automobile Atlanta back in the early to mid 80's. These were 914's they had for sale and these were some that were in it.
Nobody paid any attention to them when I posted earlier so I removed them and now I'll just do this thread. Each is a separate photo but I just snapped one photo of them all instead of separate.
I also purchased a full set of 914 factory manual at the same time. I kept the photos.
I wonder if any of these 914's belong to anyone reading this and can show us what they look like now.

Click to view attachment.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(cooltimes @ Jan 30 2007, 09:15 PM) *

Back in the earlier 914 days if you wanted to see any more 914's in my neck of the wood, you had to pay to look. I bought a pack of photos from Automobile Atlanta back in the early to mid 80's. These were 914's they had for sale and these were some that were in it.
Nobody paid any attention to them when I posted earlier so I removed them and now I'll just do this thread. Each is a separate photo but I just snapped one photo of them all instead of separate.
I also purchased a full set of 914 factory manual at the same time. I kept the photos.
I wonder if any of these 914's belong to anyone reading this and can show us what they look like now.

I know where three of them are Mike!
cooltimes
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 31 2007, 08:32 AM) *

QUOTE(cooltimes @ Jan 30 2007, 09:15 PM) *

I know where three of them are Mike!

That Blue? Out of all those photos, the blue always seemed more 914 than the rest even though they were all 914's. All the other 914's looked great then and still do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.