Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm back
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porcharu
I just found this place after the "big event". Felix pointed me here (and club narp.)

It's been 8 months since my last blog entry and 8 months since I worked on my 914 sad.gif

I am just amazed at how badly a crappy job can affect someone. I was blaming my lack of energy and progress on being a new dad. Wrong - it was my crappy job bumming my out. I have started a new company on the side (still working the crappy job because is has a paycheck attached to it) and have been busting my butt getting our new office/manufacturing site setup and even though I am working 12+ hours a day (plus weekends when I can) I come home and I am ready to go work on the car.
Once I get my daily driver fixed up I am going to start cranking away on the 914 suby swap.
Steve
Glad to be back. mueba.gif
TonyAKAVW
Welcome back! Can't wait to see the progress on your conversion!

-Tony
neo914-6
Welcome back Steve! smile.gif

Besides earlier today the last time we exchanged emails was when you were in Australia? and I was getting my car ready for SEMA...

McMark
welcome.png

thumb3d.gif Keep us up to date on the project!
mightyohm
I am very strongly affected by my work too so I know what it feels like. Glad to hear you are getting back into things!

jimkelly
welcome back dude.

how's the little dude doing?

i have since installed a v8 into my car and ROOT and I are down to a small - to do - list to complete it : )

see my blog.

jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.