Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW Sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Grelber
Saw a powder blue 914 going south in Allen on 75 at 7:30 am yesterday. It looked like the one that was for sale at Crest in Plano, then on ebay 6 months ago. Did anyone on the board buy it? Someone else?

dagdal1967
QUOTE(Grelber @ Feb 1 2007, 04:41 AM) *

Saw a powder blue 914 going south in Allen on 75 at 7:30 am yesterday. It looked like the one that was for sale at Crest in Plano, then on ebay 6 months ago. Did anyone on the board buy it? Someone else?

Is that the one that Crest was calling a "SIX"? slap.gif

It was a very pretty car. I went down and looked at it when they had it at Crest. Told them it wasn't a Six, but they didn't care. Was very clean though.

BTW Grelber, have you seen this thread?
spare time toys
I saw the one that one from crest when it was at the small gas station dealer at Arappaho and Centeral. They had it listed as a six cause thats what Crest told them it was alfred.gif I asked them if they knew what a "six" stood for. and then pointed out the normal 4 cyl vin and the lack of 2 cyl. on the engine. They told me to go away happy11.gif
tat2dphreak
while we're on the random sighting in DFW track... there's a yellow one that I see all the time down country club road in wylie! anyone here?
Grelber
The powder blue one looked like whoever bought it had put some nice Porsche Boxter rims on it (it had the 5 lug conversion when for sale).
LowGT
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Feb 1 2007, 01:32 PM) *

while we're on the random sighting in DFW track... there's a yellow one that I see all the time down country club road in wylie! anyone here?

I've seen that one on my side of FM 544 and on Pleasant Valley/Miles Road near the Garland public shooting range. Saw him getting gas at the station next to Brookshires at 78/544 too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.