Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attn Bay Area Folks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
howdy folks -- grant and I are finishing up some final work on his chassis this saturday. swing by any time after 10am if you want to help, shoot the shit, steal grant's old parts, or drink beer.

San Francisco (outer richmond). pm me for the address. pray.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Feb 1 2007, 02:48 PM) *

pm me for the address. pray.gif

PM sent. i've been there, but i don't remember the exact address ...

i may swing by ...
smash.gif Andy
Trekkor
Any chance of getting a re-match on the video game?

KT
Chris Pincetich
Trek - last time I was there the big screen was gone and the pool table covered with car stuff dry.gif
Looking forward to helping, learning a little, and earning 914 karma points to repay all the help I've gotten for past and future. I got dibs on the extra targa top (if that is OK with the owner). beerchug.gif

SirAndy
QUOTE(trekkor @ Feb 1 2007, 03:10 PM) *

Any chance of getting a re-match on the video game?

you should have been there for the *real* thing yesterday ... poke.gif

bill's boxster is a blast to drive, that thing is quick and handles like a 914. biggrin.gif

and butch's 3.6L was holding up nicely, besides the 1st gear downshift at 60mph huh.gif
thank god for the skinny tires, they may have saved his brand new motor as they couldn't overpower the motor and just locked up, saving him from over-reving the engine ...

driving.gif Andy
nebreitling
sorry, no video games. too much clutter in the garage; too much work that grant and i need to get done.... smile.gif
Mueller
have fun...I'll be busy loading my soon to be ex-914 onto the trailer for it's new owner to pickup on Saturday......not sure if I'll cry or celebrate beer3.gif
nebreitling
we'll be thinking of you, mike
nebreitling
bumpin' it up -- 10am tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.