Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the stuff worth? Eric Shea rebuilt calipers and rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
This stuff is not listed on Erics site and I have no idea what I paid for it screwy.gif

and it's going to be for sale smile.gif

Front:

Lovely rebuilt 911 "M" calipers for 914/6, 911 3" struts or for '73 and later 914/4 struts when used with the Billet 4 lug hubs

a pair of new front zimmerman rotors (vented of course)...one is ugly from sitting out in the rain, but totally useable....

Rear:

another lovely job by Eric on a set of late model rear 914/4 calipers with the "V" kit installed allowing one to use 911 vented rotors on the rear of thier 914 and still have a factory parking brake.

and a pair of vented rear 911 rotors to go with the "V" calipers

thanks,

mike

Aaron Cox
mike.. im interested in the rear rotors....

are the fronts carerra ? or just early 911?
Mueller
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Feb 1 2007, 10:01 PM) *

I'm pretty sure the front application goes up to '84...85' and newer have slightly thicker rotors and then they went to the 3.5" caliper spacing
Hoss
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 1 2007, 10:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Feb 1 2007, 10:01 PM) *

I'm pretty sure the front application goes up to '84...85' and newer have slightly thicker rotors and then they went to the 3.5" caliper spacing

Hey Mike,

I am interested in the late model rear 914/4 calipers with the "V" kit installed. Shoot me a PM and let me know the gory details.

Thanks,

Jeff
RobertD
Mike if the price is right, I'm interested in the M calipers. My 914 has been on jackstands for 10 years. Over the 10 years I have slowly started to replace most of the car. Yeaterday I just removed the whole front suspension to add nes bushings and to bolt my 911 Struts on that I bought 2 years ago. I will need the M calipers, just not in that big of a hurry now...unless the price is right. Thanks...Robert...trying to keep another 914 alive.

QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 1 2007, 09:56 PM) *

This stuff is not listed on Erics site and I have no idea what I paid for it screwy.gif

Front:

Lovely rebuilt 911 "M" calipers for 914/6, 911 3" struts or for '73 and later 914/4 struts when used with the Billet 4 lug hubs

a pair of new front zimmerman rotors (vented of course)...one is ugly from sitting out in the rain, but totally useable....

Rear:

another lovely job by Eric on a set of late model rear 914/4 calipers with the "V" kit installed allowing one to use 911 vented rotors on the rear of thier 914 and still have a factory parking brake.

thanks,

mike

RobertD
If you can't tell I'm now all excited I'll soon drive my car again.

QUOTE(RobertD @ Feb 2 2007, 06:24 AM) *

Mike if the price is right, I'm interested in the M calipers. My 914 has been on jackstands for 10 years. Over the 10 years I have slowly started to replace most of the car. Yesterday I just removed the whole front suspension to add new bushings and to bolt my 911 Struts on that I bought 2 years ago. I will need the M calipers, just not in that big of a hurry now...unless the price is right. Thanks...Robert...trying to keep another 914 alive.

QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 1 2007, 09:56 PM) *

Front:

Rear:

thanks,

mike

dr914@autoatlanta.com
probably worth more for the celebrity association of who built them!
jimkelly
i am gonna move this to the classifieds : )

just kidding : )

Eric_Shea
probably worth more for the celebrity association of who built them!

Mike or Me... either way, you be right! w00t.gif

OK... back on planet earth; I restore M-Calipers for $225.00 (I think I charged Mike $325.00) biggrin.gif

V-Calipers go for $395.00

Keep in mind those prices are with cores. You can usually fiund rebuildable cores for around $50.00 so to answer your question:

M-Calipers - $225.00 - $275.00 would be a good price. They are basically like new.

V-Calipers - $395.00 - $445.00 I would think these would come in around the $395 price as most here would have cores to replace.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.