Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Bus in TN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I found a bus, I want to get it. It's in TN and its four hours away. Is there anybody in TN that could help me out, the place is called Joey's Little Imports....

623 page road, clarkrange, TN zip 38553, im just off interstate 40 14 miles north of exit 317

Um, could someone nearby do a PPI for me? I just want to know if the auto tranny is still there and if it'll support human weight jumping inside of it....and pics of the doglegs (wheelwell) up front and the floorpans.
cooltimes
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Feb 2 2007, 12:23 AM) *

I found a bus, I want to get it. It's in TN and its four hours away. Is there anybody in TN that could help me out, the place is called Joey's Little Imports....

623 page road, clarkrange, TN zip 38553, im just off interstate 40 14 miles north of exit 317

Um, could someone nearby do a PPI for me? I just want to know if the auto tranny is still there and if it'll support human weight jumping inside of it....and pics of the doglegs (wheelwell) up front and the floorpans.

Clark Range is north off I40 between Cookeville and Crossville. There was a guy named Philpot with a 914/6 that lives in Cookville but I think he hangs where the Boxster owners hang out when surfing. I would suggest you contact Perry Kiehl for Philpot's email address. Philpot is a cool person and wouldn't mind you asking. Whether or not he can PPI for you will have to come from him.
Also there are a couple of people in Nashville and a couple more in Knoxville that probably would help if they read your post. Bump it a few times. Also 1 in Clinton TN and he is the closest. Check out parts for sale. He hangs in there as 914rrr.
I would offer to help but you and I are about the same distance but I will when the roads are clear from the snow if nobody else offers help.

EDITING from earlier: Man was I off the time and distance so I erased 300 miles.
Mapquest say from my house to their's and this is one way:
Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 51 minutes Total Est. Distance: 250.63 miles

It's 78 miles from Clinton, TN ( one way ) if 914rrr see this and wants to do the PPI.

black73
I would like to help but don't think I will have the time any time soon... it's about 2 hours one way for me. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.