Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone use World upholstery?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
I wanted to check the website worldupholstery everyone seems to use for there seat covers. I get a link that they only sell in Canada. is this correct? or is it the wrong website? Also, how do there covers look/feel/fit/price? Thanks, Bob
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(faux916 @ Feb 2 2007, 09:19 AM) *

I wanted to check the website worldupholstery everyone seems to use for there seat covers. I get a link that they only sell in Canada. is this correct? or is it the wrong website? Also, how do there covers look/feel/fit/price? Thanks, Bob

World is good and reputable. We always sell our own however because we are well connected with the German upholstry manufacturers and can get the rare material and then make sure it fits before we just send it out. Patterns get old!
nomore9one4
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 2 2007, 09:32 AM) *

World is good and reputable. We always sell our own however because we are well connected with the German upholstry manufacturers and can get the rare material and then make sure it fits before we just send it out. Patterns get old!

Thats the problem I have. I can not get the Basketweave vinyl from my suppliers and the seats I have laying around the covers are too messed up to get a good pattern and you know how critical the outer skin and inner bolster is for the correct fit.
nomore9one4
Apparently I had the wrong website.I found the original. there seems to be NO pricing. Anybody recently got them? I know I could call,but I usually end up buying something I don't need. dry.gif Anybody have a price list? Thanks
biosurfer1
i got seat covers for my 911 off of one of their ebay auctions, excellent quality.

the pricing is on the website, its just buried and their links are very confusing....i'll see if i can track it down for you cause I went through the same thing...i would check out their ebay autions since their store can be pretty pricy
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(faux916 @ Feb 2 2007, 09:53 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 2 2007, 09:32 AM) *

Thats the problem I have. I can not get the Basketweave vinyl from my suppliers and the seats I have laying around the covers are too messed up to get a good pattern and you know how critical the outer skin and inner bolster is for the correct fit.

Dead on. Yes it is critical and then they have to be stretched (the bolsters) for a good fit! We install them here virtually every day and they turn out great, and factory original looking. It is all in the man who does it though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.