Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP PLEASE! Need a 914/4 axle in San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
Well the quest for a 914/4 axle has gotten rough as the shop I work with does not have an old 914/4 they can find, neither does any of the axle/CV joint rebuilding services nor does AutoBahn used parts! Would anyone in the local San Diego area have one I can buy and use those new CV kits I got from Eric and Mueler?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(john rogers @ Feb 2 2007, 10:48 AM) *

Well the quest for a 914/4 axle has gotten rough as the shop I work with does not have an old 914/4 they can find, neither does any of the axle/CV joint rebuilding services nor does AutoBahn used parts! Would anyone in the local San Diego area have one I can buy and use those new CV kits I got from Eric and Mueler?

axles in stock at several 914 suppliers usually at 195 rebuilt exchange.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(john rogers @ Feb 2 2007, 10:48 AM) *

axles in stock at several 914 suppliers usually at 195 rebuilt exchange.
They come with two rebuilt cv joints as well
eeyore
John,

I have a few. Don't know if they'll work with 'those' CVs. I think we could cobble something together. I'll be home tonight. (In El Cajon, actually)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.