Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Way OT: Float Idea needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spunone
No not carb float ..Need to build a float for a parade with a 1970s THEME .The foot print to build on is 6 foot by 12 foot.I'm open to all Ideas in the plannin stages at this time .Yeah I know the Theme sucks .The Float is in June on the Colorado River at Parker AZ.Any Help with IDEAS would be Great Thanks beer.gif
ws91420
Parade for any paticular event?
bondo
I think a giant 914 would represent the 70s quite nicely. biggrin.gif
spunone
No particular event basicly just for laughs and lots of beer.gif drunk.gif Don't know if the any body would know what a 914 was av-943.gif besides 914 near water it might rust
ws91420
So this is a float as in float on the river. Kinda like a regatta type thing.
Crazyhippy
Debbie does Dallas... 1978, and iconic... not to mention perfect for Parker

BJH
spunone
May have a tuff time talking the wife into it LOL yep Kind of a regatta only with tire inter tubes AKA the Tube Float we have about10 truck ones under our float
Borderline
Disco!
spunone
Click to view attachmentDisco What Heres Steam Boat willy Last year attempt my buddys the Mouse
spunone
Click to view attachment
blitZ
Bell bottoms, big hair, records (no CDs yet), tie die shirts, use a big Jimi Hendrix poster as a sail. Don't forget to wear your Tricky Dick Nixon mask.
spunone
Yeah now we're talkin
spunone
How bout a VW van with stickers and flowers all over it and whe you open the door out pours a bunch of pugant smoke : happy11.gif
SGB
Lotsa peace signs and flower power

SMILEY FACES !!! -> smile.gif
spunone
beer3.gif cum on People over 10 million members and we can't come up with any more chairfall.gif Ideas LOLthanks anyways beer3.gif
Crazyhippy
70's for the most part are pre-CrazyHippy...

But 70's in parker... metal flake jetboat w/ a 455
JPB
I would have a Hefner float with me in a shower roab and a bunch of scantilly clad vixens on board. Hot chics are always a fave. beer.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(spunone @ Feb 2 2007, 04:05 PM) *

How bout a VW van with stickers and flowers all over it and whe you open the door out pours a bunch of pugant smoke : happy11.gif

60's.

American muscle car, better yet two side by side, one a little ahead of the other

and smoke coming from the wheel wells (I got your smoke in).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.