Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: sail panels have arrived!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I am so excited! We have just received the first new stampings of our exclusive 914 sail panel replacements !!! the look absolutely great! any one who needs to replace this part can now order them.
quadracerx
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 2 2007, 03:53 PM) *

I am so excited! We have just received the first new stampings of our exclusive 914 sail panel replacements !!! the look absolutely great! any one who needs to replace this part can now order them.

Pictures?

Thanks....

Steve
Chris Pincetich
Price?
Can I get them in black ostrich leather?beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I will put some pics on monday. We are selling them for 136.00 and they are perfect. We had only seconds in stock for the longest time and sold every one of them for the 136 because that was all that was available in the market, and although we had the tool production was backed up because of all the other steel parts we are making for the 914. We just finished the floor pan cross members and the emergency brake stands (welded to the longitudianl) and have plans for the rear sway bar brackets. I guess you all saw the picture heaven for the hellhole with the reconstruction of a complete right inner section of a 914 from our manufactured parts.
It is very important to us to first make all of the metal for the 914 body, as I have often said "If you have no body you have no car" We will continue making more and more parts for these cars as the factory discontinues them. We of course need the enthusiam to continue to support the costs of production!
914werke
Is that $136 a pair (R & L) or individually?
Bleyseng
where in the catalog is the ebrake stand??? that I do need. popcorn[1].gif
tracks914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Feb 3 2007, 01:43 PM) *

I'll buy a set for $136 / pair!!! biggrin.gif
914werke
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Feb 4 2007, 12:34 PM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Feb 3 2007, 01:43 PM) *

I'll buy a set for $136 / pair!!! biggrin.gif

Thats my point! beer.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
IPB Image

You can see how comprehensive this part is. WE will give a club member discount of 200 per set shipped!! Just mention it!
IronHillRestorations
How is this different from the old part? Didn't your old one come with the door handle recess as well? Just curious.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(9146986 @ Apr 6 2007, 04:06 PM) *

How is this different from the old part? Didn't your old one come with the door handle recess as well? Just curious.

Hi Perry. Same part but we have been without for four years now as Perfect Panels, the company who we bought had not stamped them for years, and the only ones they had were seconds that were torn in various places.
Well after the long absence of these we resurrected the mold and stamped new perfect pieces (after a trial of twenty!!) We are very happy with the perfection.
JazonJJordan
laugh.gif A great deal and the only right way of fixing it is all the way; replace the missing steel! Nothing like fairly fresh paint bubbling up from underneath, an incomplete fix as rust simply returns... I have had two that suffer from this already. shades.gif
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 6 2007, 05:36 PM) *

IPB Image

You can see how comprehensive this part is. WE will give a club member discount of 200 per set shipped!! Just mention it!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.