Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Bored off my .. you guessed it ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
doper
Well folks its about time I come clean ... I've been a lurker for literally years on the other "page" and one day I went to check it out and everyone was gone ! I was like " WTF.gif " happened ? Mcfly ? hello ? anyone in there ? someone turn the lights on ... anyway I digress .. so here I'am I finally joined ... heres the specs on my car .. 74' 2.0 california car ... currently white (respray) over a nice light gold metalic (which I need to get the color code and verify). I've had this car for ages ... bought it for my darling wife for her 35th (I think) she keeps sayin shes not a day over 29! but so is her Dad and grandma ?!?! WTF.gif hmm ... not sure how that works .. not gonna try to figure it out ... anyway its like zero here in SE wisconsin and I'm dyin to get the 14 on stands to fix the leaky push rod tubes but its just too damn cold .. anyway here I am with a clear conciense(spelling?)
r_towle
bout time you came out of the closet.

Welcome aboard officially.

Rich
Allan
welcome.png
doper
Yep .. its hard to believe those nice pristene CA cars make it to the midwest on occasion ... I've ammased a huge collection of parts over the last few years that I cant wait to put on the car .. like a brand new dash (in the factory packaging) big brakes ... oh damn that 320 was drivable last week ... oops ... big bore kit, carpets, etc ... and yep I realize this post is worthless without pics ... but at zero ther aint now way I'm going out to document anything .... I'll just sit here and drink my cabernet sauvignon next to the fire and wish I was wrenching on somthin' .. just think .. only 6 more weeks of winter ... drunk.gif
jim912928
Wecome...I moved here to SE Wis (brookfield) alittle over a year ago. Mine is also a california car. After getting it all restored I determined I need more power....so now I have a 3.2l engine sitting on the garage floor and can't wait for some warmer weather to open up the patient and do the surgery!
So.Cal.914
welcome.png

Conscience biggrin.gif

You all stay warm... or drunk.
doper
when it gets this cold theres only two things to do ... drink .. and stay warm if you get my drift ... cool_shades.gif
doper
Brookfield ? man thats like the rich side o town ... kidding ... I'm straight north of you about 7 miles .... suppose we should get together some time and cruise hwy 100 ?!? people would point and say WTF is that ... a volvo ? beer3.gif
John
I spent the better part of a winter in New Berlin, and another winter in Suckvlle (Saukville). I definatly don't envy your location (except that Road America is so close).

It sure gets and stays cold for a long time up there. The snow doesn't seem to melt, it simply evaporates.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.