Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Misc 914 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ClayPerrine
I am buying out a local P-car shop's stock of used 914 parts. Their loss is your gain. I picked up the first load yesterday, and I am posting pictures of the stuff for sale.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Let me know if you see anything you want more info about!

Allan
Got a silver center 150 mph speedo buried in there somewhere?
brp914
Howzabouta steering rack splash guard?

How much per rear arm?
PORobinSCHE
i am looking for a front swaybar, and a tach with clean glass.

thanks

Robin
rfuerst911sc
In the 3rd picture from the top there are some rear shocks with springs that look like Koni's. How much and are they Koni's ?
KenH
PM sent

Ken
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Headrage @ Feb 4 2007, 01:39 PM) *

Got a silver center 150 mph speedo buried in there somewhere?

Yep. I don't know if the odo works, but it can be yours for $40.00 plus shipping.

QUOTE(brp914 @ Feb 4 2007, 01:50 PM) *

Howzabouta steering rack splash guard?

How much per rear arm?

No steering rack splash guards. Only have one, and it is for my car.

$75.00 plus shipping from 76054 for the arms.

QUOTE(PORobinSCHE @ Feb 4 2007, 03:20 PM) *

i am looking for a front swaybar, and a tach with clean glass.

thanks

Robin

What year?

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Feb 4 2007, 03:55 PM) *

In the 3rd picture from the top there are some rear shocks with springs that look like Koni's. How much and are they Koni's ?

They are not Konis, they are Mohollands. Yours free for the cost of shipping. biggrin.gif

PORobinSCHE
sway bar & tach for a 71 w/ a 1.7 litre
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(PORobinSCHE @ Feb 4 2007, 07:39 PM) *

sway bar & tach for a 71 w/ a 1.7 litre

No front sway bar. I can check on the silver center tach and let you know.
jd74914

They are not Konis, they are Mohollands. Yours free for the cost of shipping. biggrin.gif

Are they still good?
ws91420
Is that a p&c set in blue box? used? What bore?
tracks914
Do you have any rear alignment shims in there??
Tx
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Feb 4 2007, 08:31 PM) *

Are they still good?

I don't know about that set, but I have a pair that came off my car. They are still good.

QUOTE(ws91420 @ Feb 4 2007, 09:37 PM) *

Is that a p&c set in blue box? used? What bore?

I think they are 2.0, but I have not checked them yet.

QUOTE(tracks914 @ Feb 4 2007, 09:56 PM) *

Do you have any rear alignment shims in there??
Tx

I am keeping any alignment shims... biggrin.gif
rjames
Looks like you may have a set of left and right A-arms w/ the stock sway bar tabs on 'em. If so, how much $?

Thanks,

Robert
jr91472
Interested in the engine case....what's its story?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(rjames @ Feb 4 2007, 10:13 PM) *

Looks like you may have a set of left and right A-arms w/ the stock sway bar tabs on 'em. If so, how much $?

Thanks,

Robert

I have 3 sets of A-arms with tabs. 2 with factory tabs, and one with the tab kits welded on.

$75.00 each for the A-arms with factory tabs. $65.00 each for the ones with the welded on tabs.

QUOTE(jr91472 @ Feb 5 2007, 07:39 AM) *

Interested in the engine case....what's its story?

Replacement case. It has one edge broken off of it on the bellhousing end. The break is cosmetic and would not affect the use of the case. I also have a 1.7L case sitting on the shelf that is missing the bearing dowel pins.

A&PGirl
I noticed FI Parts in the mix. What do you have for a 1.8 FI and 2.0 FI?

Thanks
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Feb 5 2007, 01:31 PM) *

I noticed FI Parts in the mix. What do you have for a 1.8 FI and 2.0 FI?

Thanks

I don't have much of the 2.0 stuff, only one complete system. But that one goes with the GA case 2.0 that came out of my car, and it is spoken for.

I have a LOT of 1.8L stuff. I keep it because Betty's car is factory injected. If you need a particular part, I can probably get it for you.

What parts do you need for the 1.8L L-Jet?
A&PGirl
Forgive my general ignorance on the L-Jet system unsure.gif

Does L-Jet come with fuel rails?

Does the L-Jet come with a throttle body like the D-Jet?

What is the condition of the Rear View Mirror?

Is there a cooling fan/impeller for a 1.7 in there?

Do you have any interior pieces?

Thanks

Feel free to correct my L-Jet ignorance
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Feb 5 2007, 08:18 PM) *

Forgive my general ignorance on the L-Jet system unsure.gif

Does L-Jet come with fuel rails?

Does the L-Jet come with a throttle body like the D-Jet?

What is the condition of the Rear View Mirror?

Is there a cooling fan/impeller for a 1.7 in there?

Do you have any interior pieces?

Thanks

Feel free to correct my L-Jet ignorance

It should have the same fuel rails as the D-Jet. It has a throttle body that is almost the same, but it uses a different throttle switch.

The rear view mirror is in good shape, but not original. I have a couple of originals if that is what you want.

I have 4 good fans. do you need one?

Grelber
Clay: Wes wants his stuff back.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Grelber @ Feb 6 2007, 11:22 AM) *

Clay: Wes wants his stuff back.

I didn't get it from Wes.. I am trying to keep up with him and Rich. biggrin.gif

Grelber
You'll need a BIG storage place, then.

Want to do a tech session on replacing the master cylinder? Saw mine dripping while up on Richard's lift.
STP
I'm interested in the two top engine tin pieces if they're for a 2.0.

Are they cracked at all?

How much for both of them? How much for just the right side?

thanks,

-Sean
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Grelber @ Feb 6 2007, 07:48 PM) *

You'll need a BIG storage place, then.

Want to do a tech session on replacing the master cylinder? Saw mine dripping while up on Richard's lift.

Why don't you pick something harder? poke.gif

Sure I can help. But we have Doug's car first in line.

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(STP @ Feb 6 2007, 08:24 PM) *

I'm interested in the two top engine tin pieces if they're for a 2.0.

Are they cracked at all?

How much for both of them? How much for just the right side?

thanks,

-Sean

I only have one set of 2.0 tin that is not cut for AC, and it is already sold.

G e o r g e
Clay, do you have a right side uncut for a 1.7,1.8?

Engine tin is my topic

if so how much?
Grelber
Changing the master cylinder isn't the problem. Trying to bleed the system by myself w/out a vacuum bottle is the problem.

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(George H. @ Feb 7 2007, 06:57 PM) *

Clay, do you have a right side uncut for a 1.7,1.8?

Engine tin is my topic

if so how much?

Yep. I have it. $25.00 plus shipping from 76054.

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Grelber @ Feb 7 2007, 08:45 PM) *

Changing the master cylinder isn't the problem. Trying to bleed the system by myself w/out a vacuum bottle is the problem.

I have a pressure bleeder that makes short work of it. But it only has ATE super blue in it.

Grelber
Might be a good time to change my fluid. But Richard will have the car for a bit longer.
A&PGirl
If one of your original rear view mirrors isn't cracked, I wouldn't mind having one.

Thanks
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Feb 8 2007, 08:40 PM) *

If one of your original rear view mirrors isn't cracked, I wouldn't mind having one.

Thanks

Are you looking for an inside or outside mirror?

The outside mirror glass can be replaced.

If you need an inside one, I have them. I will have to take a look in "parts heaven" aka my attic to find one.
Trekkor
Hi there... wink.gif

Do you have a "D" first gear set?

Thanks

KT
MBowman325
I ment to ask while I was there, will you have any extra flapper valves (motors, cables, J-tubes... think that's it) from this endeavor or are they all spoken for? Don (owns a yellow '72 for a long number of years) ran me down on the way over to Larry's, wound up going over to his place and talking with him for a while. In the process, I picked up some backdated 1.7 HE. Gonna see if I can't get some heat in the car. smile.gif

Thanks!
A&PGirl
It's the inside one one that needs to be replaced immediately. Where do you get the glass to replace the outside one? My Dad's outside mirror glass in shattered from some jerk slamming a door into it. chair.gif Thanks
ClayPerrine
I have some flapper valves. I don't have any j-tubes or motors that work.

I have the mirror. Where do you want it sent? The glass on the outside ones is available from any glass shop. Just take them the mirror with the broken glass in it.

jr91472
I got three J-tubes. One is fine and just needs cleaning up. The other two are both missing the tab that is spot welded on the side and allows you to bolt the j-tube to the side engine tin. You can probably fab a fix if you are handy with a welder.

All three are yours if you want them. Let me know.

QUOTE(MBowman325 @ Feb 10 2007, 10:09 PM) *

I ment to ask while I was there, will you have any extra flapper valves (motors, cables, J-tubes... think that's it) from this endeavor or are they all spoken for? Don (owns a yellow '72 for a long number of years) ran me down on the way over to Larry's, wound up going over to his place and talking with him for a while. In the process, I picked up some backdated 1.7 HE. Gonna see if I can't get some heat in the car. smile.gif

Thanks!

Trekkor
"D" gear?

KT
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(jr91472 @ Feb 13 2007, 05:28 PM) *

I got three J-tubes. One is fine and just needs cleaning up. The other two are both missing the tab that is spot welded on the side and allows you to bolt the j-tube to the side engine tin. You can probably fab a fix if you are handy with a welder.

Thanks!

JR... are you through hijacking my for sale thread?? poke.gif

hijacked.gif
jr91472
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 14 2007, 12:18 PM) *

QUOTE(jr91472 @ Feb 13 2007, 05:28 PM) *

Thanks!

JR... are you through hijacking my for sale thread?? poke.gif

hijacked.gif

ok, ok....I'll give you 10% of the proceeds from the sale of the J-tubes.... biggrin.gif
bobhasissues
Thought I saw a Fuel Injection intake runner in one of the bins. I am looking for one OEM three bolt runner for a 914 2.0. I also need a Thermo Switch for the D-Jet, part # is 336 003 008 or 311 906 161C. If you have either, please contact me with your asking price(s). Thanks, Bob
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(bobhasissues @ Feb 14 2007, 05:02 PM) *

Thought I saw a Fuel Injection intake runner in one of the bins. I am looking for one OEM three bolt runner for a 914 2.0. I also need a Thermo Switch for the D-Jet, part # is 336 003 008 or 311 906 161C. If you have either, please contact me with your asking price(s). Thanks, Bob

I only have one set of 2.0 intake runners, sorry. but I may have the thermo time switch. Let me check tonight when I pack stuff for shipping.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.