Full Version: Congrats Colts...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
sad.gif
jd74914
agree.gif

i was all for the bears arg
jimtab
I'm an NFC guy, bleed 49er red/gold but the bears need to get a QB that has his shit together....good game tho...
seanery
Jumpy.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif Jumpy.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif Jumpy.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif Jumpy.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!
Bleyseng
Colts played good and the Bears sucked! Grossman couldn't even get the snap right! av-943.gif
shaggy
colts played really well. bears played very poorly.

i wish it had been a more exciting game...
MartyYeoman
We went and watched the Queen Mary 2 sail under the Golden Gate this afternoon.
I guess I didn't miss much.
So.Cal.914
Wife and I had a bet, she took the bears and I took the colts... Man am I glad

they won. Should have been San Diego. sad.gif
biosurfer1
i won $20 buck against a friend!

after the opening kickoff went for a TD, I (jokingly) said it was over for the bears after what happened to Ohio state in the chamionship, and he bet me that it wouldnt...hehe:)
Eric_Shea
Well... I lived in Chicago for 12 years so I had to root for the Bears but, they didn't belong there and having them there meant a really good team that should have went didn't.
iamchappy
I disagree, the Bears earned there right to play there, the game was no blowout the Bears still had a chance going into the 4th quarter.

That said, I couldnt be happier for Tony Dungy a class act all the way around.

Minnesota blew it when they didnt promote Tony to be the our Head coach during they Denny Green my ego is bigger than yours era.

Tampa were fools to let him go.
BigDBass
they didn't belong there
confused24.gif

Pretty somber here in Chicago today. Da Bears didn't bring their 'A' game so didn't deserve to win. Congrats to Tony Dungy and the Colts.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Feb 5 2007, 07:48 AM) *

I disagree, the Bears earned there right to play there, the game was no blowout the Bears still had a chance going into the 4th quarter.

That said, I couldnt be happier for Tony Dungy a class act all the way around.

Minnesota blew it when they didnt promote Tony to be the our Head coach during they Denny Green my ego is bigger than yours era.

Tampa were fools to let him go.

I absolutely agree with this statement. I grew up in Minnesota and lived there until '92. Dennis Green was a huge mistake. Tony Dungy was a total mistake. I could not believe they let him go. Of course the biggest mistake was that Marine Corp guy that they had as coach before that. Les Steckle... OMG!

As for the game, the Bears put the Colts off guard in the first quarter but didn't seem to be able to hold the momentum... Once Manning got that offence going it was pretty much inevitable that the game would go to the Colts.

Pretty much meaningless game to me. But congratulations to the Colts and their fans... Where are the Colts now? Oh yes! IndianNoPlace.
aircooledboy
It dawned on me that in my heart I didn't really expect the Bears to win when the game was clearly turning in the Colts favor in the 2nd quarter, and I wasn't really that upset. Trust me, that is NOT normally the way I react to the Bears losing. laugh.gif

The fact that they still had a shot in the 4th quarter was a minor miracle given how badly they were getting outplayed. I have been in Grossman's corner through the ups and downs this year, but after he single-handedly torpedoed every important drive in the second half, I'm not so sure anymore. sad.gif
nomore9one4
I give both teams major credit for having to play in that rain drunk.gif I am just glad I was not a fan that paid $5000 for a ticket to sit in it! alfred.gif
aircooledboy
QUOTE(faux916 @ Feb 5 2007, 10:13 AM) *

I am just glad I was not a fan that paid $5000 for a ticket to sit in it! alfred.gif

laugh.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing toward the end. "At least this beer in my hand was not the last $20 of the $10,000 many of those poor saps spent to see the game" w00t.gif
drewvw
congratulations to the colts and their fans. They are a classy organization and its good for everyone when a team like this wins.

how come there is no touchdown catching smiley...
neo914-6
Indy played destined to be champs. Congrats to Dungy for his leadership, Manning for his skill and intelligence, and their defense that finally stepped up.

Chris Pincetich
After the Colts beat the Pats to get in the BOWL, whatever, the Bears were just a formality to get the rings they all deserved after the Pats game - that one was rad. Superbowl was cool too, at least it wasn't a blow-out beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
huh.gif

yawn.gif

yellowsleep[1].gif

I was working on my 914.. did I miss something??? stirthepot.gif
Speedster07
I thought it was a great game. aktion035.gif
Indy was going crazy last night. rocking nana.gif piratenanner.gif rocking nana.gif piratenanner.gif
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
2007 repete... I hope boldblue.gif
jimtab
My biggest beef with the game was the CBS coverage...SUCKED...the running game for Indy is what won the game and who didn't get any love the O-line and the two backs..typical. All the commentators, especially Marino were lining up to give Manning head...MVP...I don't think so....Go Niners.
woobn8r
When you figure that the Colts spotted Chicago 7 points on the first two plays.....They totally dominated the Bears....a few half hearted stats in the 4th qtr made the bears look respectable, or maybe less inept....

If the bears hadn't have run back the opening kickoff, it would have been a boring game....as it was, the rain kept it interesting....and the (much) better team won.

....and I won the pool....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.