Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 needed in the Northern NJ area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
MovieTime Cars in Lyndhurst NJ is looking for a Porsche for a TV shoot this evening. They wanted Pete Travnic's, but it got no motor in it...and it's in Buffalo.

Short notice will help you negotiate a better price wink.gif $$$

I know most of our 914's are kind of stored away for the salty weather here in NJ...so they're having a tough time.

If anyone has other Porsche's from the 70's please PM me too. (in the NJ area)

I'm just the middle man (no $$ for me). Just helping out MovieTime who lets us use there facilities every once in a while.
Joe Bob
You could always fly my 911 longhood out there..... blink.gif
rmital
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 5 2007, 11:47 AM) *

You could always fly my 911 longhood out there..... blink.gif

...just send it back on the trailer after they drop off da project car...I'm sure they could find work for it. Soap Opera's seem to like the 911s in the backgrounds.
PinetreePorsche
Sadly, I can't make plans to drive that far that soon (kids to meet after school, music lessons to get to, dinner to cook--I'm a single dad), etc. My heater/defroster works fine now, and it would be fun to do. I'm already in a big annual antique carshow at a county park every Labor Day Sunday.) -The 15 minutes of fame thing. But TV fame takes it to another level.
Do be sure to tell us how/where we can air the segment when it gets done. Presumably a local show, so we'll have to go to the net, maybe U-toob?
rmital
QUOTE(PinetreePorsche @ Feb 5 2007, 12:31 PM) *

Do be sure to tell us how/where we can air the segment when it gets done. Presumably a local show, so we'll have to go to the net, maybe U-toob?

...it's actually for a movie...so should be good 914 exposure...who knows....
from the same producers of the Sapranos is all they could tell me at this point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.