Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal Porsche literature/car show/swap meet in March
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BAM
Hi All,

Looks like So Cal is having a Porsche literature/car show/swap meet in March. I would love to see a good 914 turnout. Respond and let the group know if you are interested.

Show info:
On March 10th the 356 Registry is putting on a Porsche/VW Literature, Toy and Memorabilia Swap Meet at the LA Airport Hilton. See www.lalitandtoyshow.com for more information.

And on March 11, the 356 Club and 912 Registry have organized the So Cal All- Porsche Swap Meet and Car Display. The event will be held at 1645 Babcock Ave, Costa Mesa, California. It will cater only to Porsches and will include Porsche parts vendors, Porsche swappers, and Porsche car club corrals. The event will start at 8:00a.m. and last until 3:00p.m. Food and beverages will be available. For information, contact Jeff Trask at NO911NV@aol.com or 949-697-4499 or Pete McNulty at PMcNulty98@aol.com or 949-400-9319. If you are a Porsche Parts Vendor, contact Bob Lee at Robert.B.Lee@NSC.com or 858-414-3523. All Proceeds will go to the children's charity, Technology Kids.

See you there…
Heeltoe914
Great to get this info Thanks I will be there with two 914s and a few others I know as will.
jim_hoyland
Definately in for Costa Mesa; last couple of years, there has been a healthy 914 turnout.
DonTraver
Are you sure its Ave and not Street, map just pulls up Babcock St between 16th and 17th sts.

Thanks, Don
BAM
QUOTE(DonTraver @ Feb 5 2007, 08:55 PM) *

Are you sure its Ave and not Street, map just pulls up Babcock St between 16th and 17th sts.

Thanks, Don

Hi Don,

I'm not sure confused24.gif I got this information from the 356 Registry...
BAM
QUOTE(DonTraver @ Feb 5 2007, 08:55 PM) *

Thanks, Don

Hi Don,

I got the official word, the address is 1645 Babcock Street, Costa Mesa, California… Thank you.

Here is some additional information from our friends over at the Early 911S Registry.
INFO
Brando
Tenative smile.gif
Elliot Cannon
See you all there.
Elliot
Mike D.
Bump - hope to see everyone there!

If my motor is not sold by then it would be a great time for you to check it out and do your PPI. biggrin.gif

I know, shameless, right... laugh.gif
djfamousa
Hi,

I want to go to both events, It will be my first events as I am a proud new owner of a Black 1974 914.

I just can't wait woohoo!
BAM
QUOTE(djfamousa @ Mar 2 2007, 11:20 AM) *

Hi,

I want to go to both events, It will be my first events as I am a proud new owner of a Black 1974 914.

I just can't wait woohoo!

welcome.png

Cruzing
see ya there!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.