Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calender Feature
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
ConeDodger
I have input the SCCA San Francisco Region SOLOII Calender into the interactive Calender feature on the site. As PCA Schedules and ESCA get set I will input their calenders as well.

We would like to make this feature a lot more useful to our membership here but we need your help to do it. First of all, many don't even know it is there. I would call your attention to the upper right hand corner of your screen. Here is the Calender button. You can find the calender here and input your events, be sure to correct the date before you add your event or all of your events will default to the day you input. Also, on the page that lists all of us monkeys currently online there is a list of current events which is generated from the Calender Feature.

McMark is exploring ways to make this more visible so it isn't a feature no one seems to know about or visit.

Thanks to the member who suggested Myautoevent.com however, I input my zip and 300 miles and got nothing yesterday. Then I had a Miata on a trailer pass me as I exited the freeway... Seems he was on his way to the SOLOII Event at Golden Gate Fields... We have a membership spread certainly, around the country and actually around the world. With the input of the membership we can make this feature a real resource... driving-girl.gif driving.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Feb 5 2007, 08:35 AM) *

McMark is exploring ways to make this more visible so it isn't a feature no one seems to know about or visit.

how about we auto-generate a topic in the main garage for each upcoming event, let's say 1 week before the actual event?
idea.gif Andy
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 5 2007, 11:30 AM) *

QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Feb 5 2007, 08:35 AM) *

how about we auto-generate a topic in the main garage for each upcoming event, let's say 1 week before the actual event?
idea.gif Andy

COOL IDEA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.