Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Biggest Post Whores..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
I just took a look in the "top posters" list to see who the biggest post whores are.

Click to view attachment

Aaron - To quote William Shatner.... "Get a Life!" You are not going to meet any available women here.

Mrs. K , Jenny and Betty are taken, and Toast and Shelby are WAY too smart to get mixed up with you! alfred.gif biggrin.gif

At least Mikey has an excuse.. he is trying to escape a house full of women! whip[1].gif
Aaron Cox
brad taught me well.

blow me clay.... but get a step stool first
BigDBass
What if you filter out the posts involving Aaron flirting with taunting Clayton?
Hammy
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Feb 5 2007, 09:13 PM) *

What if you filter out the posts involving Aaron flirting with taunting Clayton?

About half his posts biggrin.gif
highways
For the purposes of calculating Aarons daily posting tally, we take his join date of February 1, 2003, and todays present date of February 5, 2007 giving us;

4 years plus 4 days of Aaron posting;

which would actually only be 4 years and 3 days of posting because one of those 4 years would have been a leap year;

so, 1463 days of posting;

21,931 posts divided by total number of days posting

= 14.99043 posts per Aaron day

And assuming that Aaron sleeps 11 hours per 24 hour day due to extreme exhaustion caused by flirting with Clayton; gint2.gif

That leaves us with 13 waking Aaron posting hours per day; ricola.gif

or, 1.15311 posts per every hour of Aaron's living and breathing 'happy time' monkeydance.gif

additionally we can say that each minute, 85% of Aarons known brain activity is actively processing and making highly evolved word choices and contextual grammatical decisions with the aim of contributing a further 1.92%/minute to his total hourly posting quota. brain.gif

The other 15% of Aaron's brain activity is split between food and hunting instincts popcorn[1].gif , and hopefully a small percentage is still available for positive recognition of the opposite sex. Maybe. sparetimetoys.gif
Rusty
Aa-ron should be happy... now that Clayton is on top of him. grouphug.gif

Joe Bob
Not that there's anything WRONG with that.....
balljoint
chairfall.gif Feels like old times. smile.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(balljoint @ Feb 6 2007, 08:40 AM) *

chairfall.gif Feels like old times. smile.gif

Did it ever REALLY change? laugh.gif
cooltimes
Cool figures. smilie_pokal.gif
When do they do other things like sleep yellowsleep[1].gif
family matters chowtime.gif chair.gif ..eemmmhhhh grouphug.gif beerchug.gif sheeplove.gif
and you know... work? welder.gif type.gif yawn.gif

Who has been a registered member the longest pray.gif with the fewest posts? wavey.gif drunk.gif

Mike Cooley smoke.gif
Joe Bob
Go to members and click on join date....
nomore9one4
QUOTE(cooltimes @ Feb 6 2007, 08:08 AM) *

who has been a registered member the longest pray.gif with the fewest posts? wavey.gif drunk.gif

Mike Cooley smoke.gif

Me, I should be one of them. Considering I have nothing of value to say biggrin.gif

*Update* there are 6 people with less than me. I feel so dirty sad.gif
dagdal1967
QUOTE(faux916 @ Feb 6 2007, 08:41 AM) *

Me, I should be one of them. Considering I have nothing of value to say biggrin.gif

*Update* there are 6 people with less than me. I feel so dirty sad.gif

Post Whore In Training! av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.