Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warm weather topic for my northern bros & sisters Lets start
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
This is a pre planning thread designed to distract all my northern brothers and sisters from the cabin fever that sometimes sets in when it gets too cold or we get too much snow.

Nothing formal or official. Just check in if you think your going. Tell us when you think you'll leave and what route you'll take.

Hell, just check in even if you have no plans to attend what so ever.

And while were at it, most of us no matter where we live in this country have gotten some wierd weather this year. So anyone anywhere can chime in and tell us what there plans are. Even you flip flop guys. You know who you are and you know you suck! mad.gif w00t.gif laugh.gif smile.gif blink.gif
Brew
Rick, isn't your car apart right now? You're going to have it back together by then I hope. I really want to see it in person!!

Are you still coming thru CO?
David_S
I haven't made any serious plans yet, but hopefully I will be there. I doubt I will be in my 914, but one of the guys at work has a 914 that he wants to part with. I may try to see if I can borrow/rent it, and just take it. Plans would be to drive north to Vega and hit I-40 and then west from there.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Brew @ Feb 6 2007, 09:50 AM) *

Rick, isn't your car apart right now? You're going to have it back together by then I hope. I really want to see it in person!!

Are you still coming thru CO?

Ya, It' s apart. The rings arrived yesterday, the heads are done and here, so the motor gets assembled when I get back from Vegas around the 20th.

And yes, I plan to blast through Denver and hook up with you guys for the last leg of the trip. I hope to have several others in my party. We will a thunderous heard of 914 addicts. Homelland security may want to try to stop us at the border. ar15.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
914nerd
Ok, I guess I'll be one of the first to check in here.
I will leave the day of, drive south for about an hour and a half, and then be there biggrin.gif
mueba.gif
Finally one time when it pays off to live out here in the middle of nowhere
iamchappy
I want to go does that count. I feel like it's out of my hands right now unless I want to paint the car myself.....
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Feb 6 2007, 02:13 PM) *

I want to go does that count. I feel like it's out of my hands right now unless I want to paint the car myself.....

Wanting is a great start! Wish I could help with the car. Maybe when it comes home. Keep up the positive thoughts!

Anyone else thinking about it?
Brew
[/quote]
Homelland security may want to try to stop us at the border. ar15.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
[/quote]

Uhhh, you know were not going to Mexico right?

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.