Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
slapshot914
Been a good day so far. Its been dry weather for the last several weeks, and I've been driving the car to work each day. Its my way of keeping the gas fresh-use it up and fill er up. Been cold in the mornings mid-teens, but warming to the 50s during the day (61 at noon today). This can't be February. Today while buying fresh petrol, a guy pulls in behind me and tells me he bought a 914 new in '73. We spent some time talking. He wanted to know what they are worth now. When I got back to work, another guy stops me and sez he used to go to Laguna Seca to watch the rces, and he remembers a 914 that kept beating all the other cars. The car had 914/4 posted on its side. He remembers that the other rcers weren't happy about being beat by a 4 cyl. I love my car!
drew365
I used to stay in Carson City when I'd run the Virginia City Hillclimb. I took my 914-6 there I guess three years ago which would have been the last running of the June event because of the Viper mishap. I miss that event and breakfast at the little yellow Swedish restaurant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.