Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 1000 hp twin turbo Chevy V8 in a Mustang
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Heretic... devil.gif screwy.gif
byndbad914
Felix - I am glad to see you posted that link. My friend James Lawrence started NMRA back in the 90s and recently started the PowerTV idea you see there. Cool to see people are catching onto it!!

Click on PRI 2006, scroll down to Pacific Performance (use the menu to skip thru the various interviews). What you don't see is me standing to the right of Troy laugh.gif He asked if I wanted to do some of the intros about products, but I figured nobody would ever see it! hahahah so I didn't bother.

That Mustang is nuts. I don't know why they would bother putting an LSX block in the car and only stay 427 cubes ("only"). That block is specifically designed to go way over that value! And I don't think it is heresy at all - if you disassemble a modular Ford and an LS-series Chevy, the LS is far more small block Ford than Chevy, and that mod motor is just crap.

GM will dominate the street market with their coming campaigns and engine designs. Ford had the 90s with the 5.0 market, but the LS-series stuff will simply dominate v. the POS mod motor. My blood ran a thick Ford blue until recently and is getting a bit orange as time passes and was pretty much solid Chevy orange after PRI this year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.