I need door end caps quickly.

mmmkay?

thanks
So.Cal.914
For the end of the window track? AA has them for later cars, don't know where

to get them for early ones.
bd1308
I have a 74, and AA's search function is worthless--

If someone could get a link,that would be great.
type47fan
I seem to recall that these are being made by someone in the community for US$17.00 each. . . ? My old brain can't recall any further details. . . help?

Thanks,
So.Cal.914
I see what you mean, Couldn't find sh!t. But it was just a short time ago

that they (AA) sent me a notification that they had them for the later models.

Give them a call tomarrow and don't forget to try for a club discount.
will
QUOTE(type47fan @ Feb 6 2007, 10:11 PM) *

I seem to recall that these are being made by someone in the community for US$17.00 each. . . ? My old brain can't recall any further details. . . help?

Thanks,

bruce napier sells them. goes by name GWN7. try searching for him. I have not heard from him in a long time. I am still waiting for my targa top holder since november 2006. good luck. biggrin.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
most suppliers have them b91454217310 and b91454217410 they have been discontinued by the factory but most suppliers have these repros.
kconway
Can't recall the name either, but the member her who lives in Canada that does the rubber repro parts makes them (DWNW...something like that). Hopefully that'll produce a name from someone here.
ahdoman
QUOTE(will @ Feb 6 2007, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(type47fan @ Feb 6 2007, 10:11 PM) *

Thanks,

bruce napier sells them. goes by name GWN7. try searching for him. I have not heard from him in a long time. I am still waiting for my targa top holder since november 2006. good luck. biggrin.gif

Yes, Bruce makes them but be preparred to wait. I am also still waiting (also ordered last year) for end caps and all targa holder parts.
vertigo
Are these the plastic pieces on rear? If so try 914-parts.com. Nate had a pair to me in a few days. One was original and one repro.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.