Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo needed 72 1.7 engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cooltimes
I need a photo, not a drawing, showing fuel and vaccuum hoses as seen from the driver side of a fuel injected 1972 1.7. I got my lines off when doing my starter repair and need a picture to show me how they go back on correctly. My breather is one that uses oil for the filter if that matters.
Also, is there a list of this 1972 1.7 FI engine hose lengths ? I have seen the one that someone diagramed and gave the size and length for the 2.0 engine.
Does anyone know if any vendor sell a complete, already gathered together, fuel and vaccuum kit for the engine bay area?

TIA
Mike Cooley

Edited: Thanks Dan and John for your help.
BigDBass
Does anyone know if any vendor sell a complete, already gathered together, fuel and vaccuum kit for the engine bay area?

AA has vacuum hose kits and fuel line kits. All have diagrams. I haven't used them so I can't comment but have been considering purchasing them for my 2.0...

BAAA133000 914 UPPER FUEL LINE KIT
$71.50

BAAA20100074 LOWER FUEL LINE KIT 1970-74 STYLE
$27.50

BAAVACKIT1 VACUUM LINE KIT; 914 1.7
$74.80
johnlush
A couple of shots of my '70 for you Mike. Not sure how much help they will be - hard to see in past the engine lid! Seems to me like I saw somewhere (Pelican?) a list of all of the lengths and sizes needed for the various engines. Good luck! -John

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.