Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tan Carpet Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I'm finally getting things lined up for finishing...

I'll build a zero-mile 2.0L engine and run MS with it, and then I plan on getting some kind of carpet kit--mine is full of like grease and black ink that wont come off.

Anybody know where to get carpet kits that wont break the bank?

Thank ya Much!

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Feb 7 2007, 07:39 AM) *

I'm finally getting things lined up for finishing...

I'll build a zero-mile 2.0L engine and run MS with it, and then I plan on getting some kind of carpet kit--mine is full of like grease and black ink that wont come off.

Anybody know where to get carpet kits that wont break the bank?

Thank ya Much!

depending on the year of your car, there are factory tan kits still available at outrageous prices and some very good close match german loop varieties as well. We have not seen any domestic loop that gets anywhere close to the factory color but many suppliers have tan plush kits in the 99-150 price range (there is a guy who sells them on e bay) The important thing is to get the 10 piece pattern correct so the stuff fits like it needs to. The original is molded so cutting and sewing a kit takes more than just copying a flat pattern.
nomore9one4
Member "morph" is the guy who sells them on ebay. Send him a email. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.