Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT. 944 forums?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
twistedstang
Anyone know of any good 944 forums or sights? All I can find is the bird board. Thanks.
TROJANMAN
i was looking for a one a while back, and the bird board was as good as any. Not alot of traffic, but your questions do get answered.
jasons
Rennlist has a good 944 forum. There are a few there. Go to the forum under the "Water Cooled" heading. The other ones under the "924/944/968" heading don't get much traffic.

Rennlist

Clarks Garage has alot of good tech stuff and online service manual

Clarks Garage

You can find most anything between those 2 sites. There is a decent FAQ out there as well.
twistedstang
Thanks--- I think Im picking up a 87 944 turbo next weekend piratenanner.gif My first Porsche clap56.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(twistedstang @ Feb 10 2007, 09:27 AM) *

Thanks--- I think Im picking up a 87 944 turbo next weekend piratenanner.gif My first Porsche clap56.gif

ar15.gif Filthy, front-engined water cooler! barf.gif How dare you! chair.gif Treason, Blasphemy, etc... happy11.gif Congratulations on your purchase. thumb3d.gif Not a teener but still a cousin. smilie_pokal.gif Put some pics up when you get her, think about getting a teener & welcome.png cool_shades.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(twistedstang @ Feb 10 2007, 06:27 AM) *

Mclean Gilbert here at our place is quite knowledgeable and is always available for tech advice. 770 427 2844 ext 26
Sparky
Like jasons said, check the main 924/944/968 forum on Rennlist, Clarks Garage has a lot of good info as does the bird board. Then again ask your questions here alot of us own more then one series of Porsche.

Welcome to the madness!!

Mike D.
'86 951
scotty b
I deal with these guys almost exclusivly. They are the only place that sells a COMPLETE water pump/belt kit. Decent forums too.

http://www.944online.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi
twistedstang
Wow, Thanks for all the help. I wasnt really expecting much 944 help on a 914 forum. I really wanted a 914 but was having a hard time finding the right car. This 944 just "spoke to me" . wub.gif Anyways- A teener is still in my future. Thanks again guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.