Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friday afternoon commute
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ahdoman
Decided to go the "long way" home today. driving.gif Wish you all were there to enjoy this. Only one car on the whole road and he was going the other way...
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Then I ran into this guy... chair.gif
Click to view attachment

Thankfully he pulled over and let me by.
Ahh, to live and die north of LA.
So.Cal.914
Looks fun...be careful. driving.gif
dagdal1967
Amazing...

Man living in Texas has its advantages, but fun places to drive is NOT one of them..

There are some areas down by Austin that are fun, but its a long way to go (from Dallas) just for a fun drive..

I miss living in England.. EVERY road was windy!

andys
Steve,

Which road/highway is this?????????
I'm guessing Big Tujunga over Bear Divide?

Andys
914Sixer
Roads like that abound here in the Texas Hill Country. You can go any direction except South(15 min to San Antonio). It is only 20 min to Luckenbach, 45 min to Fredricksburg and 30 min to Kerville. smilie_pokal.gif
Katmanken
Yeah, Yeah Yeah, rub it in baby....

That beats the heck outa that 4 hour, 22 mile ride home in the snow Tuesday night. Can you say no snowplows made it up a steep grade?

Ken
ahdoman
QUOTE(andys @ Feb 9 2007, 04:30 PM) *

Steve,

Andys

Yep. Sand Canyon / Big Tujunga over Bear Divide. Both directions today.

BTW - I found the bolts for the steering wheel and the template for the spacer. Where do I go to get the round stock?
andys
QUOTE(ahdoman @ Feb 9 2007, 05:41 PM) *

QUOTE(andys @ Feb 9 2007, 04:30 PM) *

Steve,

Andys

Yep. Sand Canyon / Big Tujunga over Bear Divide. Both directions today.

BTW - I found the bolts for the steering wheel and the template for the spacer. Where do I go to get the round stock?

Steve,

Sorry to get back to you so late. I'm going down to Industrial Metal Supply, then to Luky's Surplus Hardware on Saturday morning if you want to go with me. Give me a call @ 645-5143

Andys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.