Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermarket 5 lug wheels... how rare are these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Got a set of these wheels on my 68 taildragger. They are 6.5x14. How rare are these? Wife doesn't like 'em, but I think they are mega cool.

Click to view attachment

Joe Bob
Wife is right.....bet they'll shine up real nice and make a pretty boat anchor..... laugh.gif

BTW....14 inch tires are hard to find except in mommy van sizes and performance profile.
914rrr
Closer pic...

Click to view attachment

914rrr
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 9 2007, 07:17 PM) *

Wife is right.....14 inch tires are hard to find except in mommy van sizes and performance profile.

I almost bought some Falken Azenis for my 73 2.0 that had 14" Fuchs. One of the members (Doug?) has them on his '6, 195/60/14 size. I was planning on putting them on the 14" Fuchs that came with the 912 as well.
Joe Bob
The 14s keep getting discontinued by different manufacturers....as well as the odd sized 15s. Talk to some of the Pantera guys.....they would kill for tires on the 15x9s and 11s......pretty sure that's the sizes they use...don't quote me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.