Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Late model 914 FS in Menlo Park
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
richardL
I just drove down El Camino in menlo park (Bay Area for out of towners). There is a late model bright yellow 914 with a For Sale sign parked there.

I couldn't stop, but the paint looked nice and it was clean and original. It also had a luggage rack on the rear trunk lid.

Its on El Camino between Santa Cruz Avenue and the Blockbuster.

If there is serious interest I can go back later and take a few piccies in the glorious sunshine here today.

No connection, no idea of price etc. etc.

Richard
nebreitling
i saw this too,

looks pretty clean and original

nathan
richardL
Went back for a look.

No price, 707 area code.

It looks original and the paint is generally not bad, not good either. Big shame is that someone has keyed it right down the passenger side - really ugly. 113K miles I think.

The rear trunk doesn't fit - its almost a half inch proud all the way around - really wierd. I wondered if it is raised so that the luggage rack fittings on the inside don't interfere with the top when its stowed?

R
Brad Roberts
The trunk pivot hinges are broken. The trunk sticks up because of the pressure the torsion springs place on the rollers.

Richard.

I'm leaving Novato tomorrow morning around 10am. Please call me on my cell so I can deliver the paperwork (habent mailed it)

b
richardL
Will do - I'll call around 10ish

Richard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.